Nitrogen Flush / Sealer for Nug Storage

• Thread starter Dynamite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

distillate1

Boveda 58 + Oxygen absorbers work very well when sealed properly vac sealed. As a buyer for a shop it’s important to maintain the freshness of flower during harvest season to maximize returns and value. Keeping flower cool, sealed and In Ziplocks not turkeys a half p per 60g large boveda 58 + 200cc oxygen absorber to maintain freshness and slow coloration significantly. The turkey causes flowers to round and smash down and found ziplock freezer bags to offer enough structural support over a turkey. As a result we can pick exactly what will be packaged, while preserving inventory freshness.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The most reliable way to preserve product integrity is still the ole fashioned mason jar with a fresh lid and seal. Then vacuum sealed. The reason I say this is both freezer bags/turkey bags baggies are all gas permeable and will allow atmospheric gas to enter the bag. A vacuum sealed mason jar is your best bet for long term storage. When kept in 40 deg air, product is still as good as the day it got jarred a year to 18 mos later. And most stores arent going to need to store inventory anywhere near that long. :D

Nothing fancy required.

happy bud

happy bud

I've not only disagreed with glass storage since the past decade and a half that it's become popular, I've PROVEN many times beyond any showdown of doubt, that glass OF ANY KIND IS AND ***HAS NEVER NEVER BEEN THE BEST OPTION FOR LONG TERM BUD STORAGE***

How or why nobody has caught onto this is way beyond me. It may work in some places for SMALL AMOUNTS OF BUD stored for short terms but if you live in a place where the humidity gets high 80% + it's a sure and quick way to ruin large amounts of high grade weed in a hurry.

First let me be perfectly clear before I hear the same old story about this subject! I've seen more people loose pound after pound trying to make glass work for storage. If you really stop and think about it it's plain and simple foolishness! EVEN W/O HIGH HUMIDITY ANY STORAGE LOCATIONS THAT HAs LARGE SWINGS IN TEMPERATURES ***WILL CAUSE ANY GLASS TO SWEAT***

***Every year I see countless elbows of great looking herb that has been ruined even with short term glass storage/curing***

That said If you look into foods like apples or Iceberg Lettuce that's stored in Plastic Bags at your local grocery store, you will find that many foods are now being vacuum purged with nitrogen gas. Which keeps them in a state of near suspended animation for long periods. There are several companies that have sealed their weed in small tuna size cans for almost a decade or more. I know of one that charges per can just like tuna to see it for you. If you seek and find ***true stellar*** top grade herb you will usually find it in smaller amounts and usually fairly freshly and very systematically cured and then vacuum sealed, likely w/o gas due to the extra expense that most patients have yet shown the desire to incur. Done right either of which still takes great care ***TIME PATIENTS AND SKILL***
IT DOES WORK AND IT WORKS WELL!

Top Bottom