Nitrogen Issues

• Thread starter jewsh808
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jewsh808

jewsh808

Been having Nitrogen issues...seems like no matter what I do I get the tip burns, ultra dark green leaf and the leaf curls down and "claws"...I just run a veg and clone room at the moment...I have my Hanna meter thats correctly calibrated so I'm keeping track of the pH of my solutions and the ppm...what am I missing? Right now I'm using and only using KLN, Pro-tekt, Hygrozyme, Roots (elite91), and Cali-Magic...I was using Dyna Gro Foliage Pro, then switched to Grow...i really felt both still were overloading Nitrogen ...so now I'm avoiding nitrogen/grow nutes just momentarily ...I flushed for over a week using correctly adjusted (pH) R.O. water and still.....

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Are you using a base nutrient? If not drop all those additives you are using and find a base.

Also temps?

jewsh808

jewsh808

Unfortunately I do not have A/C in my room ...but I'm at a high elevation and it gets cool enough even though I'm in Hawaii...Yes I was thinking the best base would be Grow and protekt, with mammoth P...but damn one of my strains are super mag hungry ...this is enough?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Unfortunately I do not have A/C in my room ...but I'm at a high elevation and it gets cool enough even though I'm in Hawaii...Yes I was thinking the best base would be Grow and protekt, with mammoth P...but damn one of my strains are super mag hungry ...this is enough?
Getting your temps right is a must man. Even if it's just a inline fan pushing in air connected to a temp controller. Your going to be chasing your tail around with issue after issue if temps aren't right

jewsh808

jewsh808

For sure...what should I aim for, but no A/C if I do need to cool things down...was thinking if LEDS are worth the $$

N

Newber

My cheap leds have done me well, then when i do expand they will find a new home for autoflower tent or something

K

kansabis

Leds,especially cobs will save money and heat headaches now and in the long run.

G

ganjagrowa

833B8A54 467F 4DAF BD4D FD86C3321ED7
1FFBED66 5E1F 436A A56C 9E8D20EB14CC
could someone tell me, what would be good to use to start a first feeding of nutes, so far just been using tap water watering every 3-4 days, about 30 days from seed today, wondering what would be good nutes to use to start to get her ready for flowering within the next 30 days

K

kansabis

View attachment 756462 View attachment 756463 could someone tell me, what would be good to use to start a first feeding of nutes, so far just been using tap water watering every 3-4 days, about 30 days from seed today, wondering what would be good nutes to use to start to get her ready for flowering within the next 30 days
Ganja,I'd be happy to help you out but can you plz start your own thread and tag me in it rather than dropping into other farmers threads? Thnx

G

ganjagrowa

Im also using 3, T5 Mini grow lights, 24watts each 6400k, also wondering if these could take me straight thru to harvest or could i switch to a higher wattage LED light like a purple light or something of that sort before u switch to 12/12, currently running 24hrs on, thanks in advance ,

chillywilly

chillywilly

Nitrogen energizes (leaves) energy)), phosphorus (structure) uplifting)), potassium , flower (fulfillment) fulling)) then oils/resin ...USDA..
Peace..
cw

Top Bottom