Nitrogen Toxicity at day 39 of flower

• Thread starter Mr_spacely41
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr_spacely41

Hey growmies,

I need a little advice here. I'm growing in Pro Gro MP4 mix, using Dr earth amendments. But I pick up some Stonington organic plant food and Roots organic terp tea bloom cuz i ran out of DRE.
I added the recommended amount of nutes based on the bags. I used 3tbs of bloom and 1tbs of the Stonie. My only reason for the 1 tbs of Stonie, was based off DRE which says 70/30% of bloom and veg.
Now 7 days later here we are lol. I flushed them 3 days ago with PHd water and they don't seem to be recovering.
Will they get there? Are they now deficit of other nutes because of the flush? Should I brew the terp tea and do a light feed?
Nitrogen toxicity at day 39 of flower 2
Nitrogen toxicity at day 39 of flower 3
Nitrogen toxicity at day 39 of flower 4
Nitrogen toxicity at day 39 of flower 5
Nitrogen toxicity at day 39 of flower

ANY HELP WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED!
THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I think you’ll be OK she’s not clawed bad and overall she looks great a bit of cal def but not a major concern at her age (mine does as wel you can see how it looks looking from the underside of the leaves), just keep up with any cal mag so it dosent progress, couple shiny leaves but I have a plant that is right at the limit as well and she’s at day 44

You can see the clawing in her but as long as they are uptaking water at their normal rate you’re usually OK just water with plain water for the next few times and let he use up some of it

I’ve used the coast of Maine stoningham blend neuts before I think it was lobster kelp and something else,

IMG 4346
Top Bottom