Nitrogen Toxicity Or Genetics?

• Thread starter Mickygreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mickygreen

Mickygreen

His guys, I've recently switched fromy soil to coco and I'm running gh 3part with magnecal+ for suplimenting the coCo.
I'm also using tap water with a ec of 0.4/0.5
I'm growing in a 24"x48"x60" tent with a 400hps + 180watt led.
3 plants 2x strains 1x greenhouse white widow fem, 2x sour d I was given buy a local breeder.
Plants are all 4weeks from flipping to 12/12 'and I'm feeding what's recommended on the bottle?
Tap water 200 ppm @.5 per 5litre mix
Magnecal+ =3ml
Bio bloom=1ml
Micra=5ml
Grow=2.5ml
Bloom=7.5ml
My total ppm/ec after mixing is 750ppm/1.6ec with a ph of 6.8 before adding ph down to 5.8/6.0
Im using a ratio of 70/30 coco perlite in 11litre square pots drain to waste.
I have added silicon once per week and I've just started adding molasses at 1tspn per 5 litres.
I've started noticing the ph has started sliding down from 5.8/6.0 to 5.5/5.7 and the ppm runoff of the white widow is 200/300ppm lower than what I put in?
The sour d looks amazing! But a simular problem is happening there too, ph runoff is slightly lower than what u put in 6.0 but runoff is 5.6/5.7 and the ppm is 200 higher?
Pictures would help right lol

First 3 pics are greenhouse white widow' I haven't found any white widow that looks like this plant thou?
Nitrogen toxicity or genetics
Nitrogen toxicity or genetics 2

Sour d
These girls are from a local breeder and are huge plants' they were flipped at 12" and have grown 3 times the size during the stretch, also took 14days to show flowers but not are filling out nice with frost building all over the fan leaves
Nitrogen toxicity or genetics 4
Nitrogen toxicity or genetics 5
Nitrogen toxicity or genetics 6

Shot of the whole setup..
Nitrogen toxicity or genetics 7

Nitrogen toxicity or genetics 3
R

rascali

Gh nutes don't need no Green, there's plenty enough Nitrogen in the other bottles, especially if you're using a CalMag. From the looks of your margins, you're over-doing that CalMag anyway - my guess is that your tap water is supplying an over-abundance of those ingredients from the start.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looks more like overwatering in that pic and that isnt the plant he was talking looked N tox, that ones in the last pic. Mg excess can make leaves dark green also if you check the first chart in my sig link.

Mickygreen

Mickygreen

After some advice from another trusted grower, I have decided from here in out to go with h3ads ratio of....
1gram Epsom
6ml micra
9ml bloom
Tap water ppm 190/200
Total ppm [email protected]

I have a water report of my erea if one of you guys wouldn't mind looking at it and if you can devise a feeding ratio based on the water report???
2017 05 02 102716
2017 05 02 102611
2017 05 02 102640

I'm using a simple 1 chamber water filter I bought cheap that strips the chlorine out but 'not much of anything else

Mickygreen

Mickygreen

From what my simple minded self has figured out is, I've got 180.7 mg/l of soluble elements?
61 mg/l calcium
9.8 mg/l magnesium
29 mg/l chloride
24 mg/l sodium
0.09 mg/l florid
4 mg/l nitrate 1.9 mg/l Phosphate
50 mg/l sulphate
So if I'm right in my thinking ' if I encounter problems it's because of these numbers being too high' and I would have to deduct some how from my final ppm reading 'once a mix of 1g epsom
6ml micra
9ml bloom per 3.79litres has been mixed? With RO water, the ppm is (0) so I'm over doing it by these amounts in my tap water yes??

Top Bottom