Nitrogen toxicity or is it overwatered?

• Thread starter GenieMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GenieMan

GenieMan

I had nitrogen toxcity before but neve this bad....well atleast some leafs are kinda bad. I might of overwatered early on and it seems like its growing out of it? Just the bigger leafs seem to have it. My lights aren't to close prob about 18 or so inches. Thanks

Plant - White Rhino Auto
Soil - Foxfarm Ocean Forest
Temps - Around 77f
Light - Vespectra 2500
Humidity - 65

Nitrogen toxicity or is it overwatered
Nitrogen toxicity or is it overwatered 2
Nitrogen toxicity or is it overwatered 3
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
That is heat or light damage. Raise your light five inches or turn down its output about 10%.

There is some shine to your leaves indicating a bit of a N surplus. I would water feed it a couple times before nutes again.
Your soil has ph buffers in it. You should be fine with your tap water. 👊🏻

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

As your nice little plant is in Ocean Forest, it is showing signs of hot soil. This is pretty much standard for Ocean forest.
Re the burned leaf edges. This will pass as the plant grows larger and uses up the available nutrients in the potting medium.

Light is a little close. Should be about 30`above the top of your plant. 65% power usually works out well.
When you start feeding watch your E.C carefully!
Right now it`s very important that you keep the water PH as close to 6.0 as you can
and enjoy letting your plant grow.

GenieMan

GenieMan

Alright good to know cause before it got up to 85f which wasn't good. My boiler sits like 6 feet from my tent and I had to open a crack up to let fresh cool air in. I do have a fan running inside the tent but if I let to much of outside air in the humidifer wont be able to keep up so its a trade off. I just leave my tent zipper cracked open at the bottom to let cool air in to stabilize the temps inside the tent.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

I had nitrogen toxcity before but neve this bad....well atleast some leafs are kinda bad. I might of overwatered early on and it seems like its growing out of it? Just the bigger leafs seem to have it. My lights aren't to close prob about 18 or so inches. Thanks

Plant - White Rhino Auto
Soil - Foxfarm Ocean Forest
Temps - Around 77f
Light - Vespectra 2500
Humidity - 65
look on the bright side bro at least your plants arent like these 10 weeks into veg 3 plants 2 pics each but im not giving up on them not even a foot tall
IMG 20231212 174352566
IMG 20231212 174357705
IMG 20231212 173800635
IMG 20231212 173811433
IMG 20231212 173950458
IMG 20231212 173957997

GenieMan

GenieMan

Well...it seems ever since it went into flowering it's been doing this. Idk if it's a root problem or it just need water? It does perk up after watering till a litte runoff but I keep thinking its getting to much water....I water then it looks like this 2 days later....the soil on top is kinda moist but I felt the soil in thw bottom holes at the bottom and it seemed pretty dry. Idk...this must be the most finicky plant Ive ever grown lol.

20231229 100629
Top Bottom