Nitrogen toxicity or???, please help

• Thread starter Stevenh82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stevenh82

Stevenh82

Hi all, I'm a first time grower and have 9 plants at just over 6 weeks old. They've started flowering and today I notice that some are canoeing downwards, done a bit of searching and found that it might be nitrogen toxicity. If anyone could have have a look and share their thoughts I'd be soo grateful. Thanks. Some photos are lighter due to me taking pictures with my phone and it having a yellow tint.

Nitrogen toxicity or please help
Nitrogen toxicity or please help 2
Nitrogen toxicity or please help 3
Nitrogen toxicity or please help 4
Nitrogen toxicity or please help 5
Nitrogen toxicity or please help 6
Stevenh82

Stevenh82

Not as far as I'm aware but I see some 3 finger leaves...
I never noticed them lol, I've got them on 18 on 6 off light wise. I've raised the lights a bit incase it was light/ heat stress but they are at 50,000 lux give or take. Do you think I should flush them would that solve it if it's a nutes issue. Not all my plants have the curling leaves just a few

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I never noticed them lol, I've got them on 18 on 6 off light wise. I've raised the lights a bit incase it was light/ heat stress but they are at 50,000 lux give or take. Do you think I should flush them would that solve it if it's a nutes issue. Not all my plants have the curling leaves just a few
50000 lux is to much for 18hrs imo 40000 is about where I may push to without co2. 60000 iah if 12/12.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Photos won't flower under 18/6. I just seen those leaves as odd. It does look like possible root zone issues. The way the leaves are curling.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I took couple clones before flipping and here's the results goin from 21 hr light to 24. 1 is regular style clone the other is a topped 2 leave clone as an experiment. The 2 top one looks more like a regular plant now than the regular one. These 2 pics are from when I did some leaf thinning a couple days ago
20210120 003209
20210120 003201

Last edited:
Stevenh82

Stevenh82

Yeah why I was thinking reveg funky leaves and 3 fingers... it may just be a root issue? Idk at this point with them being autos.
I'll lower the lux to 40,000, I've got a co2 bag in my tent hanging above the plants. I'm going to flush them see if that solves it. Do you think lower the nutes for a few days then taper it back up to normal.

Stevenh82

Stevenh82

I’ve had one or two that were let’s say confused- put em On 12/12
I took couple clones before flipping and here's the results goin from 21 hr light to 24. 1 is regular style clone the other is a topped 2 leave clone as an experiment. The 2 top one looks more like a regular plant now than the regular one. These 2 pics are from when I did some leaf thinning a couple days agoView attachment 1082107View attachment 1082108
Let me know if you find the cause, I'm going to flush mine today see if it helps. Not looking forward to it lol.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Tbh my veg ones are lookin a bit light cuz I neglected them a lil but I'm back on track with that lol. The question of whether it's auto or photo, my theory is it's either full on autoflower or the plant the seed came from was crossed with an auto and wasn't documented maybe? I dunno if they can be just a percentage auto or not. If there's no possible gray area then I'd say its definitely auto

Stevenh82

Stevenh82

Tbh my veg ones are lookin a bit light cuz I neglected them a lil but I'm back on track with that lol. The question of whether it's auto or photo, my theory is it's either full on autoflower or the plant the seed came from was crossed with an auto and wasn't documented maybe? I dunno if they can be just a percentage auto or not. If there's no possible gray area then I'd say its definitely auto
Lol aww I see what u mean, I'm on my first grow so I've no clue whether they cud be a percentage of each. I wish I hadnt got autos had a good few problems with them but lessons learned lol.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Right its sometimes a gamble whether the seeds are photo or auto sometimes. Like they get mixed up or somethin I dunno lol I've heard of this prob multiple times where someone buys fem photo seeds and ends up with an auto or a Male

Top Bottom