Nk's Outdoor Adventure

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

Howdy folks..so the outdoor season is here at last..quick run down of strains I'm running:

-4 White widow XXL auto(dinafem)
-4 Critical+2.0 auto(dinafem)
-4 Moby dick XXL auto(dinafem)
-1 purple kush fem(cropking seeds)
-4 bubblegun autos(BOGs sour boggle x AK47 auto
-2 mango regs (motarebal)
-1 banana OG x BB reg
-2 wardawg regs

These will be going in the ground with 2 feet deep holes of amended soil, soil mix will be promix,perlite,organic EWC,blood/bone/kelp meal..and some glacial rock dust..il be top dressing with bloom guano when the time is right..il be using lake water and the odd tea here n there...I poped the beans over the last week and some on Friday so things are just starting to get going..holes are dug and ready just waiting for these girls to grow a bit so probably a week mb two max they will be outside..for the time being they are in my little DIY cabinet sitting under 600 watts of CFLs and 180watt mars LED..any questions or comments are greatly appreciated..happy farming folks..il throw up a few pics shortly :D

Toaster79

Toaster79

Woohoo!!! :D

This is gonna be some fun :D

Nice selction. Can't wait to see those XXLs performe on the stage :) you've got some serious fire there my friend :)

Good karma!

Keep it green!

Toaster79

Toaster79

I know you're gonna love the smell and taste of that C+2.0 A ;) I just puffed one half an hour ago :D And those Mango and Banana OGxBB sunds delicious. Actually everything sound delicious :D

Positive vibes!

Toaster79

Toaster79

20150505 173125

:D

str8smokn

str8smokn

Make sure you have your regs growing at your light times..i.e light when it's light and dark when it's dark outside,that way when you move them out doors they don't start flowering right away.. Sorry you probably already thought of that..
Looking stout. I'm interested in the XXL's to see how lrg they get.
Good vibes sent to ya.
STR8

north knect

north knect

Make sure you have your regs growing at your light times..i.e light when it's light and dark when it's dark outside,that way when you move them out doors they don't start flowering right away.. Sorry you probably already thought of that..
Looking stout. I'm interested in the XXL's to see how lrg they get.
Good vibes sent to ya.
STR8
Ya I've thought about that but they will only be 2weeks old and won't be mature enough to sex or flower so I should be fine going from 18 hours down to 16 outside.. Thx for poping in man

north knect

north knect

Howdy folks..I've been slacking on some pics..these girls will be going outdoors in a week if all goes well..well here's a few pics..first off bugglegun(BOGs sour boggle X ak47 auto(first 2pics)..I popped 5 but pulled one is was runty and pale yellow, these are on day 11 from seed,one is a lot slower them the other 3which I'm impressed in vigor ...next up is critical +2.0 @day7frome seed, 4/4 popped(pic3)..next up is moby dick XXL 4/4popped (pic4) @day 7 from seed..next is white widow XXL 4/4 popped..day 7 also(pic5)...next is wardawg regular 2/2popped day 10 (pic 6)..next is a lonely purple kush fem day 10(pic 7) she's looking pretty yellow but I'm sure she will grow out of it..and last but not least a mango reg day 10 I had poped 2 but only one sprouted.(pic 8) ..and pic 9 is a group shot..nothin to exciting yet but won't be long since the majority are autos..well happy farming folks

north knect

north knect

Howdy folks so these girls are goin outside today..out of my 4bubbleguns 2 have sacs and got put on my deck on Tuesday and one has pistols and one undetermined, other then that all my Dinafem autos are blowing up(day 15).here's a few pics happy farming :D

str8smokn

str8smokn

Looking like future hall of stank nominees. I'm waiting to see the Dinafems in action.
I'm taking down my Wappa from outside today due to weather.
You have a purp kush going outside too,yes? I'd like to see her outside compared to the buds from inside. Just to see any difference being same nutes and all,just different light and more CO2.
Sorry are these going in pots or ground?
STR8

north knect

north knect

Looking like future hall of stank nominees. I'm waiting to see the Dinafems in action.
I'm taking down my Wappa from outside today due to weather.
You have a purp kush going outside too,yes? I'd like to see her outside compared to the buds from inside. Just to see any difference being same nutes and all,just different light and more CO2.
Sorry are these going in pots or ground?
STR8
Yes I've got a purple kush going outdoors also,she's seems a little runty and yellow unlike my last run of her, I started all these seeds in promix vegetable and herb mix cuz I had a lot left over from my veggie garden so it could be runty and yellow from the soil but its the only plant like that so mb just a shitty seed..all these are goin into the ground,already have the holes dug 2x2 feet filled with promix BX,organic EWC,organic bone and blood meal, kelp meal,perlite and glacial rock dust..heading out Around supper time to plant and will top dress with Peruvian seabird guano for the rest of veg and will top dress with Jamaican bat guano for bloom at the sign of stretch seeing it takes about 2 weeks to break down..I'm trying to keep this as organic as possible and will only use nirvana(organic EWC bottled tea) and then overdrive the last few weeks if I see fit..will be using lake water with a ph around 6.7-7.1 depending on rain I'm guessing it fluctuates..used it last year and they seemed to love it..any more questions feel free to ask ..I too am excited to see these dinafem autos perform..they seem to be very vigerous..I just wish I had the space indoors to start them all in bigger pots but I'm moving shortly so had strangers viewing my pad so had to keep it small and hidden..happy farming

north knect

north knect

Hey guys sry I've been slacking like crazy on this grow log to say the least lol..so after a black bear dug up a few holes I'm left with a total of 17.. Things are going good all in all..il grab some pics next time I'm there..most of the dinafem autos are about 3 feet so far at 2 weeks of flower..a few are about 2 feet with just preflowers showing..the weather has been messed up here in the great white north lol..it was 32C here two days ago and the following night went down to 7C ..all my regs are doing alright too..the banana OG x BB has some huge ass leafs on it..I hope it's a lady so I can take a few clones off her and do a indoor run of it..mango has some long ass fingers on her..very sativa looking..il get pics up ASAP..been busy as hell with all the mine shutdowns and packing for the move next week..can't wait to have my own house!! Don't gota worry about the nosey landlords no more!! Weeehoo lol..well till the next time happy farming folks

Top Bottom