nl#5x Haze SS.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I just want to start this off that I'm a huge huge sensi seeds fan. I have grown many of there products.

I stopped growing about 8 years ago. O ne of my favourite strains was nl5xhaze...fawkin loved it.

So I ordered them as soon as I was issued a license. I only had the choice if the female seeds so I still went ahead.

What "I remember from my previous grows it was a monster. Grew huge and monster colas. The taste was almost tootie fruity..whatever that means. Soaring sativa high..I loved it.

Well here are the results (vague) of the female nl5xhaze.

Right from the start they we're sickly. The reg seeds of Jack Herer and Northern Lights were almost double the size by the end of veg. Noithing like I remembered. I managed to get them thru a good organic setup and a hydro run. They were weak plants everywhere.

Luckly the buds I did get were nice. A different taste that I remember but not bad at all..pretty good.

anyways the yield isn't even close to something I would consider. Btwn 3 plants i almost had 2 ounces.

Any purchase at your own discretion

Reactions: mal
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
That's a bummer. I'm interested in their Jack Herer and The NL5xHaze. Their seeds are pricey too.

outwest

juggernaut

juggernaut

jack was great...no complaints there
to expensive ....yes
too many good strains out there but usually u know what ur getting

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hopefully it was just an issue with their fems. I generally avoid feminized seeds.

outwest

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
The word on the streets is that Sensi Seeds are not what they were, so I haven't tried any of them. So its just what I've heard/read, take care and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

I dont mean to brag, but I just made a good S1 run off a single female 80s NL5xHzC from the seed bank.
She a more a bit more indica than I though she would be, 12-14 weeks to finish I think.
But Man she's a heavy yielder an cant wait to smoke that baby in about 3 weeks.

Old school nl5xhz whooooot!!

Top Bottom