• 3 oz - 3.5 oz

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 4 + oz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

jaycuffee21

here's a few pics of my NL5 in flower she's at day 35 of 63 she's in a 3 gal has been veggin for about 6 wks and looks like she'll bring in about 3 oz. she has like 4 giant colas each are 7-8 inches long with many side branches more pics to come....if you have any questions feel free to ask

Nl5 pics
Nl5 pics 2
J

jaycuffee21

More pics

1.) we have a shot of the bubba kush at 35 day's looking really dank
2.)beautiful close up of the bubba loving the crystal production on this one
3.)is a pic of my whole northern light plants this thing has the height,smell,yield and hopefully has a great buzz.:character0029:
4.) top view of nl5
5.)the whole bubba kush plant

Another close up of bubba
Bubba
Giant nl5
Top view of lights
Whole plant bubba
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Great Plants

You should have some excellent smoke between those 2, I was wondering the same thing as pimpin. Was the Nl5 from seed or clone, and whose clone

mal

J

jaycuffee21

it was from clone from a local dispenary called the secret stash, they claims it was selected from a pack of ten from sensi seeds and they got 2 good phenos and have been mothering it for ten years and i must say it smells damn good in flower like a bubblegum smell with skunk in the background and from the looks of it the yield is going to be great i vegged her for 6 weeks i believe and topped once, my nest batch cause i cloned her twice will be twice this yield i vegged i for 9 weeks and its going in a 5 gal and the other for 6 wks and she's doing a 3 gal for test purposes.

Top Bottom