NLF quarterback Steve McNair Murdered

• Thread starter nyckid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nyckid

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Nashville police say former NFL quarterback Steve McNair was shot multiple times and the 20-year-old woman found dead with him in a downtown condominium was shot once in the head. A pistol was found near her body.

I

IGROWMYOWN

The wife should be suspect #1 (If not murder-suicide)

U

uefear

Sad day indeed. I am a Jaguars fan and Steve gave us such a hard time when he played us but he was a great qb that will be missed. RIP Steve.

P

Papa_kush

I loved watchin McNair play whe n he was in Tenesse! Very tragic to hear bout this hope the investigation actually goes somewhere. Feel bad 4 his kidz...

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
murder? suicide? robbed?

what was on CNN webpage...was that they found him shot and the girl dead...a gun found next to the girl....they didnt say they was robbed or killed, or if it was murder/suicide.....but it DID say they were agressively looking for SUSPECTS.....so that sorta says it...said they'll have a statement tomorrow...guess we'll see then....either way it wack...RIP...

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
a true sign of the end of times cant trust ur shadow u cant be shit or have shit without people wanting u dead or being envious toward u or ur family its sad but happens every day rest in peace when it comes 2 death we are all equal .

B

been

A great NFL QB for sure. I always had him on my fantasy roster cuz he could blow shit up in no time. Life is short y'all.

X

xxYIKESxx

but it DID say they were agressively looking for SUSPECTS....

"Authorities didn't immediately say who was to blame for the killings, but they weren't looking for any suspects."

which means it was most likely a murder/suicide by his 20 yr old girlfriend...she apparently has drinking/drug issues

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey wasn't he the qb after joe montana in sf??? wow you just never know when its your time!!!peace djxx

D

DaNK aROMa

hey wasn't he the qb after joe montana in sf??? wow you just never know when its your time!!!peace djxx

no lol you're thinking of steve young, they both were legends though.

RIP to one of the greatest, him and Eddie George were amazing back in the day

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

That was Steve Young, we are talking about Steve McNair. He played in Tennessee for much of his career and was one first of the new breed of huge QB's who could have been powerhouse running backs.

I heard about this last night after 4th of July fireworks, and couldn't believe it. It was not a name I was expecting to hear was dead any time soon. I am going to miss watching him play ball, he really was a great QB and was able to bring a lot to any team he played for. It is sad to see such a person fall well before their time. I send out my condolences to his family and wish them all the best and I hope they figure this case out soon.

P

Papa_kush

Sadly....McNair is probably most remembered for comin up 1 yard short in the bowl....(Best S.B. ever?)
But damn the more u read about dude you realize he was a really great guy...
Seems like its always the good guyz...
Why couldn't it have been Bonds or T.O.? (not that im wishin death on nobody)....Just saying, things work in mysterious wayz..

RIP STEVE:smiley_joint:

U

uefear

Sadly....McNair is probably most remembered for comin up 1 yard short in the bowl....(Best S.B. ever?)
But damn the more u read about dude you realize he was a really great guy...
Seems like its always the good guyz...
Why couldn't it have been Bonds or T.O.? (not that im wishin death on nobody)....Just saying, things work in mysterious wayz..

RIP STEVE:smiley_joint:

Ever heard the phrase, only the good die young?

S

smoke1sun

That was steve young

Mcnair was with the Oilers when they moved to Tenn, then he went to the ravens.

Man you just never know when your time is up.

Rip and keep the family in our prayers

D

Dankman

R.I.P. Steve Mcnair....! Your level of play and great throws will be missed!

Latest posts

Top Bottom