• Thread starter jaybird
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaybird

Aloha all,
Just wanted to see what is going on (if others were dooped as I).....I'm by no chance a negative person...nor do I complain....but I will say i'm rather upset with the lack of professionalism demonstrated By Swerve and the Cali Connection...I thought i was fortunate enough to land some krypto beans(SFV og/chem valley kush/tahoe og/the larry/purple og)...I flew out to grab some from a unnamed dispensary in Van Nuys...unfortunately...after spending 400 on beans...I get home to only find that a majority of the beans didn't pop...2 true females from SFV og...the rest hermie in flowering....i contacted the homie back at the dispensary...and he assured me Swerve would rectify it....Almost 2 yrs later....NO WORD...no love..not a good scene...i can understand if you're having problems with the breeding...but keep your bunk beans....unfortunately I was left to fetch my meds from the Black Market until I ventured Cali bound once more...I hope that cali connection can fix themselves.....and I look forward to seeing them around
aloha...be safe...gro-on
jaybird

pura

pura

Dont waste your time and hard earned money on CC. Yeah you'll come across some keepers once in a while but it isnt worth it the horrible customer service, Crappy germination rates, And untested pollen chucking genetics.Ive spent thousands of dollars with CC and only have 2-4 keepers from them. I was also promised several packs due to the f4 issues he had with his sfv og kush. Well thru 10+ emails and 8+ months of waiting, Its not gonna happen. Im sorry you had to experience this. Stick with the farm, You have respectable breeders and nothing but AAA genetics.

P

primeform

Man I was this close to buying a pack of the tahoe from them. Seems like you have to know what your getting into before you buy from them and get a few packs to try and find 1 winner

lazarus718

lazarus718

Thx for the info bro, if I see the name pop up I'll remember the thread.

pura

pura

Go a head and get the Tahoes, Those are the only genetics ive haven't had problems with and found a kickass keeper thru them. It Yields great, 1oz per gal easy with out any training, And its one of the best indica ogs ive ran thus far.

Man I was this close to buying a pack of the tahoe from them. Seems like you have to know what your getting into before you buy from them and get a few packs to try and find 1 winner

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I concur with pura, as long as you stay away from the beans that had the hermie/autoflower issues you "should" be okay. I'm running some Alien OG from CC and so far so good. Best wishes.

Cheers,
Crom

U

Urbangrowths

Go check out the professionalism they showed me on there forums. Thread Chemdog #4 OG under the suggestions section. I would only recommend not buying seeds from them after my exp.
Peace

P

primeform

Ill just find a free cut instead of buy from them if i want there genetics that bad.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@jaybird

Have you tried the CC forums? I'm sure swerve will make it up to you. The majority of my CC genetics came from cuts, except for the Blackwater I am running which I took from seed. I germed 5 and all sprouted. Out of the 5 I have one keeper Mom and one keeper Dad. People talk all sorts of shit about Swerve and CC but so far I am happy with his gear. Sure I got a couple of auto's that hermied. I freaking killed em and kept the good stuff. What's the big deal? I paid 100 bucks for a plant. Hell I've spent more on a pair of sunglasses that I will wound up losing 6 months down the road. If I treat this one mother plant rolling....she will reward me with beautiful purple og nugs for the rest of my life.

IMHO any time you take something from seed.....you're rolling the dice.

J

jaybird

CC Forums on thc farmer???

Cali Connection used to be listed...I haven't been able to locate them..kinda gave up with all that's been said.....I'm not into their negative vibes anymore...I'm glad Swerves gear is working for you (celtic)...you were more fortunate then most....I appreciate the feedback...was hoping it wasn't due to my error....everything has worked like clockwork...well good luck to all
aloha...be safe...Gro-On
jaybird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom