No buds (almost)

• Thread starter Arrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Arrows

This is my 4th grow, and idk what is going on with this plant.

It's been flowering since new years and it has a few buds & has trichs but there has been no more new buds since it started flowering.

It's been on plain water & molasses for a while now.

Recently I had to tie up a bunch of the branches because they started drooping over.

A lot of the leaves are turning yellow and drying up, and some of the buds are too.

I'm completely lost and I havent been able to find anything similar.

Any ideas? Much appreciated

IMAGE_268.jpg
IMAGE_269.jpg
IMAGE_270.jpg

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Looks to me like a re-gen, or at least a confused plant. Has your dark cycle been interrupted much? Often plants that slip into flower and then go back to veg will do this when they return to flowering. It also looks like there's a nutrient or pH problem, with those crunchy leaves. Are you monitoring the pH? I'm also assuming you know they need more than just molasses. I use molasses to feed my mycorrhizae and other bennies, and to give the girls some carbs, but molasses is not a good stand-alone fertilizer. I'd flush and feed with a mild solution of a complete fertilizer, or at least a bloom fertilizer. If the problem has been caused by interrupted light cycles, you're not going to get a very big yield, and the buds will be fluffy. Hope I helped at all- good luck with your girl...

this is an AK that went from veg to flower to veg to flower. Lousy yield; see how she threw single leaves?
100_0569.JPG

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
The only thing I can think of, is low light conditions causing that. What kind of a light do you use? Are you putting it in a window or something? It could also possible be the strain, but that looks like a lighting problem to me.

L

Lost

I just tried clones that had to reveg and once again its a no go (again). They got a foot tall and were doing only 3 leaf fans.. I pulled over a dozen plants today.

eff that, im off to pop some new shi or get some verified clones..

A

Arrows

Sorry, I'm usually good at posting info.

400w MH for Veg, HPS for Flower.

It might have been an interrupted dark cycle. I had to replace the timer because it was on for a full 24 hours or so the first few weeks of flower.

I doubt it has anything to do with the strain, the one pictured is from the same bagseed as another one I harvested back in January (which was planted and switched to flower exactly the same time as this one). Only difference between the two was the harvested one was about half the height of the pictured one.

As for nutes they've been fed Humboldt Master A & B but not recently, 1.5-2wks ago, I thought it mightve been nute burn so i flushed them.

If it was caused by an interrupted dark cycle, how would I fix that?

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Looks like Barneys Farm Dr. Grinspoon.
12845P10101431.JPG

matamus

matamus

i saw something that looked like this growing in the wild in Uruguay, could this just be an extreme sativa leaning plant, I have also seen some pictures of some real heavy African sativa that looked like that. Hell I would chop and dry whats there, you never know, what you can smoke could be bomb.

A

Arrows

i saw something that looked like this growing in the wild in Uruguay, could this just be an extreme sativa leaning plant, I have also seen some pictures of some real heavy African sativa that looked like that. Hell I would chop and dry whats there, you never know, what you can smoke could be bomb.

I might just do that, I'm itchin to start off a bunch of new seeds I got.

E

edux10

looks like it lived a very stressful life. im assuming you had heat problems and possibly a bad environment that made all the fan leaves fall off. make sure your temps and humiditiy are on spot and also make sure you have plenty of air circulation(intake and exhause AND oscillating fans for air exchange) were you genetics proven? you should really start over with some good soil and some good seeds/clones. good luck!

K

KrazyDan

looks revgged

kill it wash it and start all over again...really looks like a revegged plant...looks like the gorilla from the old American touristor luggage commercials got a hold of it............oh chit...just reread the thread..if your thinking it had a bad light cycle....I AGREE...thats what happened bro...it went to flower and back a couple times it looks like...she dont know weather to bud out die or veg..so she dropped her leaves then got back on veg track...shes toast dude...pop your seeds.....wash you recovered stash to get you through.....and get a timer ;)

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry, I'm usually good at posting info.

400w MH for Veg, HPS for Flower.

It might have been an interrupted dark cycle. I had to replace the timer because it was on for a full 24 hours or so the first few weeks of flower.

I doubt it has anything to do with the strain, the one pictured is from the same bagseed as another one I harvested back in January (which was planted and switched to flower exactly the same time as this one). Only difference between the two was the harvested one was about half the height of the pictured one.

As for nutes they've been fed Humboldt Master A & B but not recently, 1.5-2wks ago, I thought it mightve been nute burn so i flushed them.

If it was caused by an interrupted dark cycle, how would I fix that?

You have to be vigilant bro. Check on your room regularly until you have shit nailed down. Make sure your lights turn on and off when they are supposed to. Make sure you have no light leaks in your room during the dark cycle. Stay out of your room during the dark cycle too, unless there is some sort of emergency. The plant looks like it might have possible nutrient toxicity problems as well. Make sure your plants aren't sitting in their drain water. Best of luck!

Top Bottom