No clue why my Platinum Kush leaves edges started to look like this 😭

• Thread starter SunnySolutions22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SunnySolutions22

hey friends, need some urgent advice here! My Platinum Kush has been thriving, but suddenly, I've noticed the edges of their leaves starting to turn yellow. What could be causing this? Help a newbie out!

No clue why my platinum kush leaves edges started to look like this
M

monkey47

Some kind of nutrient deficiency.
I underfeed my mother with regards to her nitrogen requirements and she has the same symptoms.
Either your not using enough fertilizer or the ph value is bad causing nutrient uptake blockage.
I see allot of people here using crazy amounts of phosphor which caused nutrient block.

What are you feeding her, is it organic or mineral, what is the npk value and what stage of the growthcycle are you in ?

20240316 180852
G

Green420

hey friends, need some urgent advice here! My Platinum Kush has been thriving, but suddenly, I've noticed the edges of their leaves starting to turn yellow. What could be causing this? Help a newbie out!
Could be a sign of nutrient deficiency, mate. Have you been keeping up with your feeding schedule?

H

HappyHarvester88

Check your pH levels. Off-balance pH can mess with nutrient uptake and cause all sorts of issues.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
so all the same person having a conversation

Latest posts

Top Bottom