No Idea What I did need some advice

• Thread starter DryKush33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DryKush33

DryKush33

Got 2 clones PHd 6.6 feed for 2 weeks 1 survived the other almost died

I flushed it gave it some light nutes had somewhat recovering now look all weird

wondering if I should pull the plug don't know the exact day I figured Its about

4 weeks or just over a month gave it a compost tea just light new growth

No idea what i did need some advice
No idea what i did need some advice 2
No idea what i did need some advice 3
No idea what i did need some advice 4
Ponky

Ponky

I can get clones and seeds easily. So I don't bother with plants that have a problem. But. You might be able to recover that plant if you had to. But if you can get something more worth your time I would cut your losses. Auto flowers. Feminized seeds. New clones.

DryKush33

DryKush33

I can get clones and seeds easily. So I don't bother with plants that have a problem. But. You might be able to recover that plant if you had to. But if you can get something more worth your time I would cut your losses. Auto flowers. Feminized seeds. New clones.
Yea I can get clones easier then seeds I kind of want to know what happen If I missed up big time or just bad plant or the guy didnt pot it correctly for soil coming from aeroponic mother something like that

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yea I can get clones easier then seeds I kind of want to know what happen If I missed up big time or just bad plant or the guy didnt pot it correctly for soil coming from aeroponic mother something like that
When you bought them they didn't sit anywhere for a day or 2 while you were setting up?

Switching to 18/6 would not do it.

DryKush33

DryKush33

When you bought them they didn't sit anywhere for a day or 2 while you were setting up?

Switching to 18/6 would not do it.
probably took me no more than an hour to put them under lights never been outside the tent for more than 30 mins I have a 2nd plant that came with it that is totally fine I hope

Screenshot 20210605 054823 Video Player
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

probably took me no more than an hour to put them under lights never been outside the tent for more than 30 mins I have a 2nd plant that came with it that is totally fine I hope
Other plant looks great... I can't say why but I can say it is 100% revegging brother. Sorry for the bad news.... but it will come out of it and no harm in just keeping it going and flipping with the others. Maybe end up being a bit smaller overal and will have some funky looking growth for around a month.

DryKush33

DryKush33

Yea thanks for the info really want to know what are the chances you think its gonna hermie am pretty sure Its more of a chance then it was before now

But either way gonna keep it in the 3 gallon and just feed and water it till otherwise.. am gonna flip the other one when autos catch up or when they start to flower around 4 weeks or so from now

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yea thanks for the info really want to know what are the chances you think its gonna hermie am pretty sure Its more of a chance then it was before now

But either way gonna keep it in the 3 gallon and just feed and water it till otherwise.. am gonna flip the other one when autos catch up or when they start to flower around 4 weeks or so from now
I dont see any signs of herm and I can tell ya revegging is stressful on a plant... keep an eye out but I think your good.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I dont see any signs of herm and I can tell ya revegging is stressful on a plant... keep an eye out but I think your good.
Yeah re-vegging won't necessarily cause herms but it will surely stunt growth for the next 3 to 6 weeks, depending. Try to keep a tight light schedule.

DryKush33

DryKush33

should I keep it vegging as long as I can ? I guess that would be a good Idea just really want to learn form this too I can trash if it becomes an issue also

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

should I keep it vegging as long as I can ? I guess that would be a good Idea just really want to learn form this too I can trash if it becomes an issue also
Yeah just run it like the other and you will see how it progresses back into vegetative state. Good little learning project with some bud at the end.

DryKush33

DryKush33

20210713 000703
If anyone is still around

Top left is the one reveg somehow she looking great now these clones are 2 months in veg I topped way too early is why they're kind of small

Top Bottom