No Idea What I'm Doing!!!

• Thread starter h4ppyf4rmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

well, I chopped down a couple of plants because I felt it was time, the kolas at the top of these plants where showing a fair amount of amber trichomes...

now for the hanging and drying!!!

No idea what im doing

this was after a little trimming, my daughter wanted to save the small trim for tea and oil
No idea what im doing 2

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

hanging in my 2x2x4 tent with fan, I also have a paper bag that has the popcorn buds and smaller stems.
IMG 20170524 0022451

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Don't rush it, back that fan down a little and keep it cooler and dryer. Patience young Jedi

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Don't rush it, back that fan down a little and keep it cooler and dryer. Patience young Jedi

yeah, I know, I've done tons of reading... everyone seems to like 40 to 50 percent humidity in total darkness for 7 to 10 days checking daily for bud crispness and stem snappage... also, the fan is on the lowest setting and not aimed at the buds. It's there to just circulate the air.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

yeah, I know, I've done tons of reading... everyone seems to like 40 to 50 percent humidity in total darkness for 7 to 10 days checking daily for bud crispness and stem snappage... also, the fan is on the lowest setting and not aimed at the buds. It's there to just circulate the air.
Don't forget that long tedious process of burping LOL happy for you.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Don't forget that long tedious process of burping LOL happy for you.

yes indeed, once the nugs go into the mason jars for curing.
I've read so much in the last three years, it's as if i've done this many times. but actually doing it for the first time is fun and nerve wracking at the same time.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

yes indeed, once the nugs go into the mason jars for curing.
I've read so much in the last three years, it's as if i've done this many times. but actually doing it for the first time is fun and nerve wracking at the same time.
Hahaha that is awesome. Some good advice is keep a close eye on them in the jars for quite a while they will get moldy if you're not careful and ruin it all. As soon as they are all dried shortly after you put them in the jars for curing it's going to be like you never dried them. You can help this a little by letting them hang out a little longer and dry slower which is better anyway. Just constantly air out those jars that mold happens quick LOL

Top Bottom