No joke: Obama interviewed by Zach Galifianakis

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...this guy is so desperate to sell his Obamacare turkey i think he'd give interviews in the mens room, ...what a clown we have as our President!

...if it weren't for the whores in the mainstream media it would have been obvious this guy didn't have the experience or the gravitas to do the job back in 2007. ...obvious to EVERYBODY!

peace, bozo

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

...this guy is so desperate to sell his Obamacare turkey i think he'd give interviews in the mens room, ...what a clown we have as our President!

...if it weren't for the whores in the mainstream media it would have been obvious this guy didn't have the experience or the gravitas to do the job back in 2007. ...obvious to EVERYBODY!

peace, bozo
Well put...

Guy doesn't understand how something so unprofessional effects America's image. Stay off the fucking talk shows, you're no celebrity.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
This guy has amazing publicists. Weird to watch them sell this man to the youth movements.. The emphasis on "cool" is disturbing.

kindfire

kindfire

It is actually called the Affordable Care Act. If given a chance this will benefit about 97 percent of us. I am really glad it's in place or I would be fucked. And I have been paying taxes in this country a long time. So I am pleased to benefit.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Web traffic to healthcare.gov jumped 40% the day after this released. A huge part of obamacare is getting young people enrolled.

This place is starting to sound like a bunch of republicans. Did I miss out on some koch bros money?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Web traffic to healthcare.gov jumped 40% the day after this released. A huge part of obamacare is getting young people enrolled.

This place is starting to sound like a bunch of republicans. Did I miss out on some koch bros money?

No bro, you missed out on common sense...

It's not about left or right anymore...

Tell me why I need to pay for individual's healthcare because they can't afford it? And by 'individuals' I mean lazy American's, Illegal immigrants, Felon's etc... etc..

Get yourself an education and support YOURSELF.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

No bro, you missed out on common sense...

It's not about left or right anymore...

Tell me why I need to pay for individual's healthcare because they can't afford it? And by 'individuals' I mean lazy American's, Illegal immigrants, Felon's etc... etc..
Because when the fucker with no insurance breaks his leg and files for bankruptcy you pay for it anyway

The real savings come from the govt barginging with medical prices. Were the only industrialized nation that allows hospitals to set prices

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Yes but we are becoming too dependent on the gov't as a whole. Why can't people take responsibility for their own lives? American's are lazy and you best believe the other countries see this...

kindfire

kindfire

I do take responsibility. This social darwinism is so stupid. You realize these same concepts were popular before the great depression also?

Last edited by a moderator:
justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...the liberal progressive's are pissing down your back bro and contrary to what they continue to spew, it ain't raining!

...hopefully the young people in this country haven't been dumbed down to the degree that they would be ignorant enough to volunteer for economic slavery.

...or maybe they'll just be self serving enough to not want to pay exhorbitant rates for products they don't need.

...and there are PLENTY of Republicats who need to go too, EVERYONE infected with Big Government disease needs to be voted out of office!

...frankly, if we don't start going back to the principles that made this country great then we are living in the beginnings of the end of America and i think you'll see come November that that is NOT the case as we give the boot to many of the liberal fools who passed this monstrosity along with at least a few of the RINO traitors who helped make it possible.

...that should tie the hands of the moron-in-chief for the last 2 years of his lameduck term while we try and find someone with integrity to replace him with, Mike Lee or Ted Cruz maybe.

bozo

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

It is actually called the Affordable Care Act. If given a chance this will benefit about 97 percent of us. I am really glad it's in place or I would be fucked. And I have been paying taxes in this country a long time. So I am pleased to benefit.
I do take responsibility asshole. This social darwinism is so stupid. You realize these same concepts were popular before the great depression also?
You're a short term thinker... How does spending more money on healthcare help this countries deficit? And just because it was popular then does not make it right. If you need healthcare and do not currently receive it, do something about it, don't just sit there and expect the gov't to hold your hand... It's called responsibility.

Canappa

Canappa

Wow this went bad quick, I know What its called Bro... I really work for a company that pay for my health care...

I thought it was funny after my wake n bake this morning and wanted to share. No need to be getting all upset about it there is a time and place for that. And the farm is not that place, name calling in not necessary it was funny that's all...

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Compared to other presidents obama is "hip" he tries to get a following of 18-35. You think any other president would sing rap songs or do a stupid fuckin interview like that? Anyway, obama like all other presidents is just a puppet.

Top Bottom