No Longer Lurking From The Inland Nw

• Thread starter quantumcloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
quantumcloud

quantumcloud

Ive been lurking this forum for almost two years now. I love the depths of useful information here. After 6 years of stepping away from the scene I started over again a month and a half ago. Aside from pharming I also run a 5 acre farm of mainly garlic and onion, and am secretely hoping someone can guide me to strains which smell like anything in the allium family. I raise Red Wiggler worms in my garage and their benefits to my gardens are immense. I am running Nectar for the Gods nutes and soil and am very happy so far. Foliar feeding with Mantis B every few days, and have had zero bug or mold problems. RobotMonkey 1000watt ballasts with DE bulbs are killing it and were $150/piece cheaper than Gavita setups. Ive got another kid on the way sometime this week so all my money lately has been going to making the ol lady happy, but sometime in the hopefully near future I would really like to try Caps Bennies and SeaGreen as I have heard nothing but good things but am so far below the poverty line its only by the grace of god and a few loyal friends that my family is pulling through, hopin the ladies will help out as well as they should be curin up around September. A good chunk of my grow is Harlequin phenos because I am hoping to make RSO or CO2 extracts from it for my nephew and uncle who have colon cancer. The other girls going right now are: Golden Pineapple, Blue Dream, Cotton Candy, Omega Dawg, Blue Rhino, Cinex. My personal favorite strains are Matanuska Thunderfuck (best when enjoyed in Cordova AK while commercial fishing), White Rhino (first strain I ever smoked), and Js Sour Diesel. I have always been an organic man but used to make my own nutes without really understanding whats what and quite honestly that worked fantabulous for me, but I am now in this scientific state of life where I actually want to know what everything is and am trying to give a shit about what I am involved in and the health of not only the people around me but also those I will never see. My goal is to really get involved in tea brewing and soil building and to step away from purchasing nutes because for me this is all personal. I have access to a mountain of horse manure and would love to hear if anyone has played with that for applications. Also I am interested if there are complimentary plants which benefit the girls which I can plant in their vicinity, espescially the out door ones...what I use right now is garlic and marygolds as they both deter pests, I am also using diatomaceous earth sprinkled lightly around the bases of plants. I would be really interested in playing around with a forum cut when the opportunity arises as well. Thanks for being alive guys and gals! Hope everyone has a great summer.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Welcome to The Farm! :D

Looks like you've got tje growing part covered :)

Check general outdoor growing section to find some great soil mixes. You've got some parts covered with your worm farm and horse manure. You wouldn't need to put in much more amendments to get your indoor or outdoor crop to the end. I'm sure you'll find here everything you're looking for to make the best out of your grow.

Keep it green and positive vibes!

Top Bottom