No longer lurking in the back

• Thread starter SAMCRO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Ive been a member here for over a year. Absolutely love this place. Learned a ton here from you guys. Especially Jack. Been lurking for about that time or longer. Had a different user name on here. Sorry I never said anything before this. Just studing up here. Never posted anything on my old user account. Old user name was real name like an idiot. Wanted to start my first post on here and say hi to everyone. I think you will like some of my future photos of my newest project. See you in the forums.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad to have you

Staying in the background is a smart approach to about anything new. I'm sure you are quite familiar with the good people at the farm so rock on

mal

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Thanks for the welcome Mal. I appreciate it. Happy to be here and happy to finally speak up and say hello and show what Im doing for their education as much as this site has been educational for me. You never stop learning something new.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome out of the closet SAMCRO!

i'm looking forward to your posts.

Papa

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sup love the show this seasons ending was bad ass. once they starting making him snicth im like wtf, but they fixed that real fast. welcome aboard

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

sup love the show this seasons ending was bad ass. once they starting making him snicth im like wtf, but they fixed that real fast. welcome aboard

Thanks for the warm welcome xX Kid Twist Xx. I appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed the show as much as I did and probably the rest of the SOA fans. The season ending deal was the F'n Best Ive seen from a TV series in a long long time. It made me feel very satisfied in the end. Its nice to have a cliff hanger but that particular episode had so many good closures that needed to finished. I was very proud that Tuesday night. Glad your a fan and look forward to chating you up.

fractaLz

fractaLz

The season ending deal was the F'n Best Ive seen from a TV series in a long long time. It made me feel very satisfied in the end. Its nice to have a cliff hanger but that particular episode had so many good closures that needed to finished. I was very proud that Tuesday night.

Unbelievable season finale! Couldn't agree more

Top Bottom