No more Hammerhead MOAB combo

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Like I say if that's what works for you smashing pal, personally I don't want that much nitrogen that late in bloom.

The charts I posted go up to week 6. You can taper and flush whenever you would like based on your plants.

The cost issue though I can't argue with at all. It's something I should look into, I know a number of users of Moab who now make there own homebrew version of it.

Mono Potassium Phosphate 107g
Potassium Sulphate 68g
Magnesium Sulphate 4g

1 gallon stock solution=0.4 EC

I still don't use bloom boosters.

Plus I'm in the UK with a none legal market, my availability of growing products is no where near as good as the USA. It is getting better but it's no Cali...

Your weed must be absolutely awful if you think Cali weed is any good. Follow tissue samples. I've seen some of the best growers in illegal states.

Beadlesprout69

Beadlesprout69

The charts I posted go up to week 6. You can taper and flush whenever you would like based on your plants.

Mono Potassium Phosphate 107g
Potassium Sulphate 68g
Magnesium Sulphate 4g

1 gallon stock solution=0.4 EC

I still don't use bloom boosters.

Your weed must be absolutely awful if you think Cali weed is any good. Follow tissue samples. I've seen some of the best growers in illegal states.
I meant California's availability of products and feeds, not the quality of the buds. In what way did that comment allude to quality of bud and for that matter my bud.

You didn't get my original point, and this is the problem I have with cannabis forums.

Everybody grows in different ways, obviously we have to judge our skills based on those around us, even if I believed my method to be the best ever bar none, (WHICH I DONT!) I wouldn't push it on anyone else.

I have learnt a lot on these forums and have met some friends for life in the past, but I dislike competitive growers with a "it's my way or your wrong attitude.

And btw my weed kicks ass!

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
I ran a hydro store for a few years. I would laugh when people would say they want the "best" hydro fertilizer. It's all the same 16 elements and 6 types of biostimulants. I would ask them how much they want to pay for marketing.

I meant California's availability of products and feeds, not the quality of the buds. In what way did that comment allude to quality of bud and for that matter my bud.

You can get MKP, Pot Sul, and epsom salt delivered around the world. The hydro store is still a rip off.

And btw my weed kicks ass!

And that's what matters.

drereg35

drereg35

Bloom boosters are a rip off. You can't force feed a plant, it takes what it wants at the root zone. You end up flushing out excess phosphorus at the end that the plant doesn't take up, so why would you even use it?

Based on tissue samples, I am doing a 4-1-5 NPK with a little fulvic acid start to finish. Calcium foliar at flip. Never had better quality and yields in my life.
How do you make this 4-1-5 ? for the entire cycle truth?.
regards from Argentina bro!

Top Bottom