no more rain

• Thread starter bluebully420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bluebully420

bluebully420

Came home to find branches buds and kolas hanging to the ground my fault for not preventing this debaucle however where did this rain come from......

bluebully420

bluebully420

Haha yes i know and being a californian i guess i should be happy for rain being theres A drought but can it wait till november lol

R

redlife215

I had whole ducking plants fall over, I don't know what the fuck to do cus some plants main stalk broke. I just hope the plant keeps maturing while laying on its side. We thought we tied everything up well enough but the rain that hit redding was brutal as shit. Wish it could have waited a month

ncga

ncga

I had whole ducking plants fall over, I don't know what the fuck to do cus some plants main stalk broke. I just hope the plant keeps maturing while laying on its side. We thought we tied everything up well enough but the rain that hit redding was brutal as shit. Wish it could have waited a month
A helping hand Bamboo and Green Tape. You can put them back together to get you through just be gentile.

Wrap the broken stem with green tape then use a piece of bamboo as a splint

bluebully420

bluebully420

I agree with ngca some green gardners tape and a splint will help just dont let it start to heal on the ground it will not fuse back together

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Came home to find branches buds and kolas hanging to the ground my fault for not preventing this debaucle however where did this rain come from......
Usually, the sky.
Haha yes i know and being a californian i guess i should be happy for rain being theres A drought but can it wait till november lol
Oh HELL NO! You did not just say that. Dewd. :p
You should go to sleep at night and wake up every morning this time of year reading at least 3 different weather reports :)
Ayup!
My three weather reports showed zero rain right up until it started raining :p

After it stopped raining they showed 'chance of showers'. Go figure...
You read the wrong reports! :p Mine said it was gonna be raining. :D
Tie them up. Wrap some green tape around the breaks, support them as best you can... wait, it looks like NC's gotcha. None better!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:arghh:

I was gunna chop a couple this morning..and it started raining! :sour:

@Seamaiden and @Blaze Would you cut down a rain drenched plant?
shake it out and hang it up?
or shake it out and let it stay alive in the garden to dry while alive?

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Usually, the sky.

smart fella ...But incorrect

Rain and other forms of precipitation fall from the clouds. When warm air passes over a body of water, it causes the water to evaporate. Once the water rises high enough, it clumps with other water vapor and becomes a cloud. The air cannot hold an infinite quantity of water, so when the amount of water present in the cloud exceeds the air’s ability to hold it, the water falls in droplets as rain.

On earth, water flows in a constant cycle and none is ever truly lost. The water that falls out of the clouds as rain and strikes the earth flows downhill until it reaches an ocean or lake. Warm air moving over the water will absorb the water, carrying it high into the atmosphere. Because some forms of pollution bond with water, the pollutants can end up in the clouds where it will eventually rain down as polluted water. This can exacerbate the problem of pollution as the rain spreads it to a large area.

Not all clouds are the same, and some types are more likely to produce rain than others. Usually, clouds that produce rain have the term “nimbus” in their name, such as cumulonimbus clouds, which produce thunderstorms.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Incorrect about what, exactly? Rain doesn't fall up from the ground, buddy, even what you've posted says the vapor ends up in the... air. :o

Smart fella.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

Is it ready to go, are its dicks in the dirt? If it's ready to go, chop it. If it's got time, then see if you can nurse it along as best you can, and yes, I gently shake my trees if there's not enough wind to get it done.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Nah, they are netted and or tied up well enough.
and Yeah they are close enough to chop.
Thats why I was gunna chop em
But its "supposedly" going to be sunny tomorrow according to the "weather man"

So, My question was, would i be better off just leaving them out there to dry naturally..
I think you said yes..lol
Im thinking that might be better than bringing the wet plant into the cold dark drying room

bluebully420

bluebully420

@caregiverken thanks a ton with my catapiller problem bt and spinosad 4 days was shocked at how infested i was lucky enough i took a few branches off as testers and only 1/16 was damaged this is why i became a farmer here at the farm its knowledge

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
@caregiverken thanks a ton with my catapiller problem bt and spinosad 4 days was shocked at how infested i was lucky enough i took a few branches off as testers and only 1/16 was damaged this is why i became a farmer here at the farm its knowledge
Great news!
Glad to help Yep the farm rocks!

The sun is out again :)
Gotta love Cali

Blaze

Blaze

Depends on how bad off the plant is. If it's riddled with mold spots and in bad shape, then I'd pull it ASAP regardless of weather. However I usually try to avoid bringing in wet plants or harvesting in the rain. You would be amazed how much a few wet plants will raise the humidity in your drying area.

bluebully420

bluebully420

I use a spray 247 for mold works amazing stops mold in its tracks

Latest posts

Top Bottom