No more sensizym!!??

• Thread starter Mr_Marley_Jim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Does anybody know why Advanced pulled ALL SENSIZYM???

They straight up sent street teams to every single hydro shop carrying their products and pulled every last bottle:wondering

And they don't have a replacement!!!!

How do all of you feel about hygrozyme?

Anybody got the scoop yet?

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
If it turns out this stuff is toxic let me know...

E

ent

Does anybody know why Advanced pulled ALL SENSIZYM???

They straight up sent street teams to every single hydro shop carrying their products and pulled every last bottle:wondering

And they don't have a replacement!!!!

How do all of you feel about hygrozyme?

Anybody got the scoop yet?

about two weeks ago there was an AN representative at my local hydro shop. he said they pulled their product because a competitor had a better product and they were going to re-engineer their product before they put it back out on the shelves.

edit- hygrozyme is that better product.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

This isn't the first time AN has done something like this. They will pull a product off the shelves if there is a better product than what they make. They pulled Juicy Roots and the owner made a video blog stating that Roots Excel was better. I think that really says something about the company. They literally want to be the BEST.

O

OverFlow

about two weeks ago there was an AN representative at my local hydro shop. he said they pulled their product because a competitor had a better product and they were going to re-engineer their product before they put it back out on the shelves.

edit- hygrozyme is that better product.

ive seen alot of advanced(sensi) products to be discontinued and a few others put back on shelf with lower npk percentages and different names,pictures on the label

i use hygrozyme as well, works great :character0103:

K

Kush321

Screw AN. I'm tired of using someting by them. Liking it. Then next time you need it it doesn't exist anymore. Or the formula changed.

M

Mr.Smokster

Similar nutes here and I do love them. I only use roots excel while my cuttings are not yet rooted(clones). I then stop using it once roots show. I then go to AN 3-part with similar products GOD and Maliachi use. Are you using ZRoots Excel differnently than me . thanks

M

Mr.Smokster

thanks GOd. I did figure as much. Would that be all right to use with the 3part an nutes? I have used Kushie Kush myself and the end result was superb. Peace

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

AN is pulling and relabeling many of their products, from what I understand its due to a grandfather clause in the licensing and labeling process. Its easier to just relabel your products every year, than to actually have your current label and claims approved. Whether or not the next gen of products with new labels is an improvement on the previous product is another argument altogether.

C

CannaColorado

AN is pulling and relabeling many of their products, from what I understand its due to a grandfather clause in the licensing and labeling process. Its easier to just relabel your products every year, than to actually have your current label and claims approved. Whether or not the next gen of products with new labels is an improvement on the previous product is another argument altogether.

is it the system thats fuxed up or the compnay thats fuxed up or did a fucked up system breed a fucked up company... Je n' sais pas

M

Mr.Smokster

Thanks G.O.D. DOes AN have a chart for all their nutes. The charts they come up with are missing alot of products offered by them. A headscratcher, indeed.

B

bowlpacks

I know alot of people that swear by AN but I have never had great results with it. I bought a 2.5 gallon jug of sensizyme and halfway through a run it started smelling like sewage. Literally. I went to get my money back guarantee refund and was told "we cant actually do that, I wish they would stop putting that on the labels". Now I understand that the hydro store probably had more to do with that than AN did but damn, 2g's for nutes and they go bad in a month?
Then they change every thing up. Bud candy? Kushie Kush? wtf? If I was still using AN then I would basically be experimenting with new shit every two or three runs. I just can't put that much faith in a company that mass produces a product... any product by any company. I like consistency and reliability and AN wont gimme that. I was stoked years ago when the hydro shops around CO started carrying AN, cause in my opinion, a company that uses cannabis for research and development must be the best nutrient company in the game. From my experience that is not the case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom