No more shop vacuuming up run off

• Thread starter Billymgb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billymgb

Billymgb

So I found these Drain away trays on Ebay and they are awesome. I have them sitting on top of 3 4x4 blocks on top of a 4 wheel planter roller. I put the blocks under the trays so I could get a decent size pail under the drip spout. I screwed the blocks to the roller from underneath. Then I drilled 2 holes on the bottom of the plastic trays and then zipped tied the tray to the roller and it's perfect. Now about a half an hour after I feed them I come out and grab one pail at a time and pour it down the drain.

No more shop vacuuming up run off
No more shop vacuuming up run off 2
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Toss some hoses on run em to a 5 gal with holes drilled slightly smaller than the hose about an inch lower then the height they are. Toss in a condensate pump or sump with float switch to another 5 gal or the drain and you have to empty much less. Maybe every week or never if the drain.

Already a big improvement ya did there đź‘Ť

Billymgb

Billymgb

Toss some hoses on run em to a 5 gal with holes drilled slightly smaller than the hose about an inch lower then the height they are. Toss in a condensate pump or sump with float switch to another 5 gal or the drain and you have to empty much less. Maybe every week or never if the drain.

Already a big improvement ya did there đź‘Ť
That's a great Idea, thanks Aqua, I think I will run them to the drain. Project for the future, love it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom