No More Sticky Fingers

• Thread starter SwizzleStix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Ever trim with out gloves? Handle your sack with out gloves? Fear no more, face wash works wonders. The gritty kind with the silca acid.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Doesn't work as well. I don't like to wear gloves. My hands are covered when I'm done. I use to use go jo but I ran out so. It does work really well. Much cheaper than 91% iso too.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

tide laundry soap

dish washing liquid (has a grease cutting agent)

shampoo (grease cutting agent)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ever trim with out gloves? Handle your sack with out gloves? Fear no more, face wash works wonders. The gritty kind with the silca acid.
A women's facial cleanser? I don't like to wear gloves, but I generally use oil for cleaning up afterward, something like some cooking spray. I'd been meaning to get that waterless mechanics hand cleaner, but hell if I can remember what it's called!

G gnome

G gnome

A women's facial cleanser? I don't like to wear gloves, but I generally use oil for cleaning up afterward, something like some cooking spray. I'd been meaning to get that waterless mechanics hand cleaner, but hell if I can remember what it's called!

Why does it gotta be women's?
I like to exfoliate too haha

I use gojo and alcohol mixed together works so good i wanna patent it haha....

I hate getting the resin on my hands tho....i always wear gloves

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Why does it gotta be women's?
I like to exfoliate too haha

I use gojo and alcohol mixed together works so good i wanna patent it haha....

I hate getting the resin on my hands tho....i always wear gloves
I owe you an apology, you are 100% correct and I made an assumption that men don't really need to exfoliate. My humbles. :eyepiece:

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Finger hash it feels like my skin is rolling off rubbing my fingers togather. I have plenty of bud I'm not smoking my skin. I hit them with a little iso Then scrub with face wash.

hillbil

hillbil

GOOP

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Would you believe there's a skin care line called goop?

Top Bottom