No mother again, Just clone from clone

• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
So you have just always taken clones from clones but their in flower, and no problems?

I'd rather monster crop as iv read good things about it, quick growth , short and bushy plants sounds good :) and more yield they say ?
Iv just been to scared as you can stress plants in flower and though that is might be risky, as iy might cause lady boys... I use the same clone machine i think, lines dwc but has mist sprayers in it.. Their so easy and quick to root :) love it

And pics of monster cropped plants be be cool :)
All monster clones

733FC9A2 5880 451B 85BE 242BAD5BCD04
52B88919 1D8F 4D20 AFA9 E10F800F842A
5CB87E91 5FE4 4C5F AA22 BCD2826CE3EE
Ph 007

Ph 007

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Literally looks like some deformed monster in the first stages crazy. Cannabis's plants and interesting thing's fair play..

Have u topped or trained it? Looks nice short and bushy

Yes. I took 2 lowers branches and the tallest top for clones and to just even the canopy. Other than that it grew all those branches on its own

Ph 007

Ph 007

Yes. I took 2 lowers branches and the tallest top for clones and to just even the canopy. Other than that it grew all those branches on its own
Nice I will be doing trying this very soon, so just to give me peace of mind, you have taken clones from clones and all clones you clone off are from flowering plants lol sorry

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Nice I will be doing trying this very soon, so just to give me peace of mind, you have taken clones from clones and all clones you clone off are from flowering plants lol sorry
Yes a s yes! Lol clones from clones from mother that was a clone that I flowered to make another clone to make into mother and said clones went straight to flower , zero veg. Short dense plant about 2.5’ tall and she is loaded

Ph 007

Ph 007

Yes a s yes! Lol clones from clones from mother that was a clone that I flowered to make another clone to make into mother and said clones went straight to flower , zero veg. Short dense plant about 2.5’ tall and she is loaded
Lol think I got you now. No veg pretty impressive as well ain't it. 👍

Ph 007

Ph 007

Was this when it went Into flower or was this still rejuvenate in veg?

Not important just curious what size it was going into flower

So this into flower?
Screenshot 20190903 233333

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No not all have been flowering. The pics i posted were my first try at such a late one. And I flowered some cuttings that were early flowering and they worked out but before that i always just cloned in veg again before flowering the plant. Never had space for a mother room.

Ph 007

Ph 007

I went cut to cut for several years with no issues. Only difference I noticed was alternating nodes.
No not all have been flowering. The pics i posted were my first try at such a late one. And I flowered some cuttings that were early flowering and they worked out but before that i always just cloned in veg again before flowering the plant. Never had space for a mother room.
Thanks for the feedback,,, I also don't have space or time for mothers

Ph 007

Ph 007

I went cut to cut for several years with no issues. Only difference I noticed was alternating nodes.
Nice to hear all gives me pice of mind knowing others been cloning clones over and over with no problems.. What do you mean by alternating nodes?

ahemait

ahemait

Nice to hear all gives me pice of mind knowing others been cloning clones over and over with no problems.. What do you mean by alternating nodes?
From seed you tend to get two branches/nodes side by side. When the plants get older they will start alternating, one branch this side one branch other side. I find once it's a certain age it just alternates.

Ph 007

Ph 007

I keep meaning to ty grafting
I
Ow don't now I keep wanting to get odd the forum to chill out and tonight all.sorts of interesting chats are poping up lol,, yes me to i forgot till you said lol, I read about it few weeks ago two or more strains one plant that sound interesting joint them mad ..

ahemait

ahemait

Ow don't now I keep wanting to get odd the forum to chill out and tonight all.sorts of interesting chats are poping up lol,, yes me to i forgot till you said lol, I read about it few weeks ago two or more strains one plant that sound interesting joint them mad ..
The bigger the plant the"easier"it is to line up the respective layers of tissue. I just love the idea of one mother with like, ten varieties on it.

Now that I'm doing the seed runs though I'm not sure I'll ever need to worry

Top Bottom