No name dank

• Thread starter haze89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze89

Tester Name : Haze89

Strain : No name, although I can tell you for sure there is Kush in it.

Method Smoked : Elements King Sized, Hot Box, Us Tubes w/ Toro trash catcher.

APPEARANCE:

Good trich coverage, fire red hairs, lots of purple that fades to a pink tinge with a medium shade of green base.

Dominant smell of bud :

Super earthy kush dominant, with a slight rotten fruit smell.

Associated smells of bud :

DANK kush, very very sweet smelling aswell, like candy.

Dominant flavour :

Sweet Kush and Hash flavor.

Associated flavours :

You can almost taste the purple, it's just so sweet and kushy it drives me crazy. I can't stop puffin even though I'm waaaay stoned. When vaped all you taste is the sweetness.

Harsh/smoothness :

10 Smooooooooth. You don't even feel it going down, I even snapped a bowl in one toke to see if it would do anything and it felt like I was just pulling an empty bong.

Cough factor? : yes/no.

See comment above!

Buzz Profile : 10% head 90% body.

I've been saying I'm gonna get up and get the controller to play gta4 for about 45 minutes now. Watching an infomercial about some knife set, no remote in sight means no remote in existence haha. Real deal couch lock. I just ate 3 slices of pizza and even though I'm so full I can't move I'm eyeing the box across the room haha. Real happy high, like I said I'm watching some lame infomercial and I am fully content laughing at these people. Does anyone EVER buy a knife set so they can cut a wallet in half? I also find it hard to concentrate on anything. In a good way haha.

Duration :

I'm only about an hour in, very very strong indy stone. About to fire up a bowl of Grandaddy Purp aswell.

Use :

Night time use probably. I can see this stuff puttin me to sleep pretty easy.

Munchies? :

I bet I can eat a whole pizza right now. Thinkin' about hittin up some fruity pebbles aswell. When I muster up the energy to get off my ass that is.

Sorry I'm way to stoned to do the whole X next to a flavor thing, I looked it over like 5 times and I still haven't done any of em so I'm just gonna leave it out this round. Looking back on it, typing this took just as long as doing it would have. lol.

L

leao

I gotta say, that was one of the most entertaining smoke reports I've read in a while! I think it's because I've been in that exact same "place" before, thinking about playing GTA4 and just can't seem to get up and grab that controller, lol.

Well done man, thanks.
Peace,

H

haze89

I gotta say, that was one of the most entertaining smoke reports I've read in a while! I think it's because I've been in that exact same "place" before, thinking about playing GTA4 and just can't seem to get up and grab that controller, lol.

Well done man, thanks.
Peace,

lol, yeah it was quite the task to stand up and walk 4 feet haha.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

taste and smell sounds like Purple Head Knocker; although I haven't found anything to rock me like that in a long time...stupid tolerance...

H

haze89

This report was my first smoke in 4 days so I had a tiny T-break but still this shit was fire and I dont doubt it would still twist me up with my usual tolerance. Some strains you smoke and you just know its some serious choke yanno?

S

slimjoint

got pics?
fruitty pebbles can compromise surf & turf any day. haha
well maybe not, i got some insane muchies right now.
clinic donated a qp of trim so i can make cookies
how great.

H

haze89

got pics?
fruitty pebbles can compromise surf & turf any day. haha
well maybe not, i got some insane muchies right now.
clinic donated a qp of trim so i can make cookies
how great.

I am grabbing a quarter oz of the stuff in a few hours, I'll try to snap some pics but I gotta bribe my sister to use any of her photo equipment. Getting myself a new cam in 5 days though.

H

haze89

tell ya sister stop playin lol :)

lol, shes a photographer so her equipment is worth more than anything I own hahaha but the up side to that is my CC grow thread will be shot by her so the pics will be top notch quality.

winta

winta

ahh u lucky dog! lol

lol, shes a photographer so her equipment is worth more than anything I own hahaha but the up side to that is my CC grow thread will be shot by her so the pics will be top notch quality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom