No Nutrients

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

I used to never add anything to my plants. Why now do I want to use them?? Can't we just use a great soil mix???? Fellow growers are asking why..... What is up

Grow4me

Grow4me

In all of my gardening experience flowers will grow on their own without nutrition. But they grow larger and are more healthy with regular feedings.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I used to never add anything to my plants. Why now do I want to use them?? Can't we just use a great soil mix???? Fellow growers are asking why..... What is up
first answer is because we see folks around us that got caught up in the hype of seeing beautful pictures they post,and want the same results,me included have a 18 gallon tote full of shit,second question is yes my 3rd run back i feed with nothing but water and compost tea,tired of the hype start experiment with soil and outcome was the easiset grow i ever had,ran again,and homie talked me into coco,i needed to build up med for future surgery,tried it and yes they grow faster,to a point,my side by side results came up with all being harvested at same time anyway,coco blast threw the veg and flip,then they slow down for a recovery it seemed ,by the time they took off again,soil had already past them,but caught up quick and all started packing on some hips,worked me to death almost,lmao feeding 2 or 3 times a week soil tells ya its time by sagging them leaves like you forgot it, so after all said and done with the next best thing and too much money spent,i bought 10 lbs of soil cutter starter,mixed with dr.earth aleo vera and ewc,any cheap garden soil will work,this batch right now is from wal mart,anyway,you mix 2 1/2 cu ft of any garden soil to 5 lbs of the cutter,i mixed 5 cu ft to 5 lbs,cook for 90 days and you have a soil that you can get a couple years out of it,cut stalk pull out gently,replant right back into it and go,so there is a very long story for you,hope it helps,lol

Underthesun

Underthesun

We planted one in a potatoe field last year, no nutes, just shitty dirt outside and regular watering. It grew 6' tall and pulled about 3 oz of whispy bud of it that I didn't even bother trying to smoke. My friend traded it for a painting though, lol. If you did the same with better dirt and good homemade compost you could probably grow some good herb without nutes for almost free, just like any regular home vegetable gardener....I'd rather spend the $300 and get a few pounds of some fire though.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

We planted one in a potatoe field last year, no nutes, just shitty dirt outside and regular watering. It grew 6' tall and pulled about 3 oz of whispy bud of it that I didn't even bother trying to smoke. My friend traded it for a painting though, lol. If you did the same with better dirt and good homemade compost you could probably grow some good herb without nutes for almost free, just like any regular home vegetable gardener....I'd rather spend the $300 and get a few pounds of some fire though.
in the 70's and 80's i used chicken and cow shit thats it,soil bioligy is the key

Smerb

Smerb

I will be using earth juice organic nutes asap. I smoke the pot myself. Flavor and high are #1 for me. Organic supposedly, earth juice, I will post as soon as I get some girls. 300$? What you using mon? Dee herb you have better be special. Get high

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

This season, I started using FFOF and put my nutes on the self.
4, out of 14 plants showed a slightly pale terminal bud, so I gave them a one time, half strength watering with Captain Jack's. The other 10 got water only 1/2tap, 1/2 rain catchment.
This is shaping up to be one of my best winter harvests yet.
56w

DSCF8544

$20 per bag, but worth it IMHO.

Aloha,
Weeze

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Harshness becomes reality, I don't sell MY weed. 150$ sounds better,180$ but 3 bills, I have home payments and real bills. Sorry so rude but 300 is a lot.
I'm not saying it's not a pinch for many. I'm just pointing out that for many growers it is chump change. Whether or not you sell is up to you, and that wasn't really my point.

Smerb

Smerb

I'm not saying it's not a pinch for many. I'm just pointing out that for many growers it is chump change. Whether or not you sell is up to you, and that wasn't really my point.
What's yer point? If I may...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That three bills isn't much to many growers. Har! :D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No thanks, I've got my sourdough baguettes waitin' on me. For toast. Yeah TOAST! Gotta love toast.

You been to La Copine yet?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The restaurant on Old Woman Springs Rd. All organic, slow food, tasty shizzeh.

Top Bottom