No odor Sour Diesel

• Thread starter termite20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

termite20

I harvested my Sour Diesel plants at 11 weeks. They had NO smell. Now they have been drying for a week and they still have no smell other than the smell of drying leaves. Is something wrong with my plants, is that the strain, or will they acquire an odor once they start curing??

T

termite20

Rats. And I got the clones from my local Dispensary, Harborside. Just goes to show, you never know what you're getting, they can put any name on that tray of clones.

M

MegaYielder420

Termite if I were you I would go back to that dispensary and see what they can do for you. You should start a thread on here about the dispensary and this cut just to see if other people experienced the same thing. Most times these guys will work with you and throw you some beans or a few cuts. Nobody want a bad name and if they are doing this its bad biz. Im sure they will work with you.

S

SLO Grown

If you received clones they often run their course and revert to origin pheno.

M

mr.stankydank

hhcoak

yes i got some fire og clones 11 weeks back. they were not fire, far from it, no resin, no dankness, no potentcy. like smoking hay...i have never ever gotten good genetics from clones at any club in bay area. weak copies...waste of time and money.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
harborside

I got some Jillybean clones from harborside that were really good. Came out great.

I also got some Harlequin clones that did well too.

They have clones from Reputable Growers that usually cost a little more
and they have clones from vendors that walk in off the street.

you can contact them on twitter and email nowdays

I just saw this on their clone menu page on twitter

kingdevin510 John Doe
@HHCOAK Also your East Coast Sour Diesel clones similar to the cannabis you were selling about 2 weeks ago, i bought an 8th... same quality?
15 Aug
in reply to ↑
Harborside
@HHCOAK Harborside
@kingdevin510 The clones and flower were from different vendors, but if grown well, yes, they could be the same or similar quality.
16 Aug via HootSuite

I bolded the Key word there^^

Illmind

Illmind

hmmm diff vendor? sounds like a buncha rez sd ibls are being passed off as ecsd. shame. so that's what they do, get certified nugs then uncertified clones of same name.

S

Smokeyjojackson

Shady at best but I have also bought "Sour diesel" sees from reputable breeders and gotten the wrong pheno which is essentially like yours, no smell, I got a couple that had the smell but the bud production wasn't there.

OGONLY

OGONLY

I just don't know why anyone would buy clones at a club unless they are verified by a reputable grower. Most of the time the cuts are not what clubs say they are. If they are from a reputable growwer, that grower knows his name is on the shit and because of that they will likely be what he says they are, and be free of bugs and mold.

I'm not perfect either, been down that road. About a year ago, burned some babies with neem. Had to fill a tray in a pinch. Bought clones from a dude off Craigslist. All supposedly killer strains, a huge menu. 3 out of 4 were not what he said they were and were resinless and no fun to smoke. The other one was a weak version of what he said it was.

I'd much rather pay for good seeds and raise them myself. I understand though that most people don't plan things out very well, hence the need to buy clones from a club or a guy on Craigslist lol.

M

mr.stankydank

harbourside, berkely patients group, blue sky. want to waste time money and get some weak ass smoke. got to these clubs......i would trust fruitridge though,they are damn honest there ,and nice too....,got some raskal og there the other day,and the shit was unreal, never had a top shelf this good in bay area, why is that?

Top Bottom