No sex showing 2.5 months into grow almost

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

heres some pics of what one of themis doing but I got deadhead from Caliconnection that wonrt show sex and Its one week into flowering and this is all I am getting. Well one of the 10 showed fem at 1.5 but all the other are doing nothing. Hers some pics , please help. I have over a grand in clones and seeds in this grow. The last thing I need is males messing up anything. If this is a male flower its not showing the balls like usaully, this is almost , well I dont know, Need help.

No sex showing 25 months into grow almost
No sex showing 25 months into grow almost 2
No sex showing 25 months into grow almost 3
G

greyfx

That right there is a male my friend. Kind of blurry but almost positive.

waayne

waayne

No doubt,thats looking like a boy
might want to check to make sure you don't have any light leaks during their night cycle.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

yep, ur first pic shows a boy very clearly, save some cuts and pollen just in case he's worth keeping for the future

Y

yamama

id agree with grey that is a male in my eyes. what i like to do when i pop seeds is take a cut when they get to about 4-5 nodes, i then put this cut straigth into 12/12 dont wait for it to root or anything. the cut should show sex in about 10 days, if its a male i bin the mother, if its a female i either take cuts from it an grow them out or make a mother from cuts an grow the seed out.
you dont need fancy lighting or anything to flower the cuts, ive managed it once with putting them into a darkcupboard for 12 hours then jus under a normal room light for 12.

recomend you try it out as its alot faster an easier to tell than waiting 2.5 months for a veg plant to show, i used to do like you but once i tried this i never went back.

pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

id agree with grey that is a male in my eyes. what i like to do when i pop seeds is take a cut when they get to about 4-5 nodes, i then put this cut straigth into 12/12 dont wait for it to root or anything. the cut should show sex in about 10 days, if its a male i bin the mother, if its a female i either take cuts from it an grow them out or make a mother from cuts an grow the seed out.
you dont need fancy lighting or anything to flower the cuts, ive managed it once with putting them into a darkcupboard for 12 hours then jus under a normal room light for 12.

recomend you try it out as its alot faster an easier to tell than waiting 2.5 months for a veg plant to show, i used to do like you but once i tried this i never went back.

Thanks everyone.

jakesebastin

jakesebastin

Very good information here regarding the gender of the plants. It was too difficult to decide weather it was male or female but you have made it simple.

Top Bottom