no smell

• Thread starter teardown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

teardown

have northern lights auto in soil, using fox farm 1/4 solution schedule twice a week.plants are 8 weeks old and are 52 inches tall and have no odor or no trichomes .am i doing sonethin wrong?

No smell
No smell 2
No smell 3
G

grow1979

I could be wrong hear but what I have heard a lot of people like to grow Northern lights as they do not smell a lot when growing or in flower and is good for people growing on the quite as I said I could be wrong some one with more experience than my self might tell you better. Your plants look nice good grow.

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

I have read that as well, under "strains to grow of you don't want your neighbors to smell". Can't remember what else was on that list.

Or maybe you're immune to the smell and don't notice it....

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

have northern lights auto in soil, using fox farm 1/4 solution schedule twice a week.plants are 8 weeks old and are 52 inches tall and have no odor or no trichomes .am i doing sonethin wrong?
Northern Lights doesn't smell much but let's find out if there's something wrong;

how long have they been in flower? can you get some close-ups in on those buds

koolhut

koolhut

You definitely have some trichomes as I can see from the pic, some white crystal like buds that is just shining from afar. But yeah northern lights is that not-so-smelly strain. If you want more trichomes and smell, spray or water some chitosan or some Bud factor X. It tricks the plant into thinking there is a bunch of bugs on her, and as a result more trichs will build up and more smell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom