No smell

• Thread starter exit420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

exit420

I'm about to get started for the first time and my 1st worry is the smell. what is the best way to to seal a room for odor control

F

FromGROtoFLO

Charcoal filter...seal the room with caulking, spackle and seal your door very well.

G

giantsfan24

what about this plastic covering i hear about?

Be a little more specific...plastic covering??

Conquering odor is not easy but your best foot forward is with a carbon filter, not a homemade version as they don't work, and a fan that doesn't exceed the cfm for the filter.

Scrubbing the air is your best bet. Sealing your environment is good but if you have negative pressure, a passive air intake and active exhaust, sealing your environment, while necessary, becomes less of an issue.

Make sure your fan exhausts the cubic feet of your growing environment and you shouldn't have major issues with odor..

:harvest:

P

paulycali

Seal your room with plastic lining. The grow kind. Black on one side and white on the other. Make sure you got a carbon scrubber to exhaust and clean the air. Make sure its hooked up and placed properly. You can get some OnaGel to place around the house or area. They have a spray or you can buy a jar of it and take a little out and place in a cup to control some of the smells. Good luck!

Carbon Scrubbers aka charcoal filters
Ionizers
OnaGel

G

giantsfan24

scrubbers will save ur life..

Here, here...they are saving mine at the moment...I'm flipping in a week or so to 12/12 so we'll know for sure.

I had odor in veg last grow and when I open the door to my box now, there is odor now...the difference is Phresh!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

What up doe exit420?! Any help you needing while setting up I got your back bro, whenever you ready hit me up I'll hit the grow store with you. But feel free to ask any ?s you have to our fellow farmers, these are some of the sickest growers on the web bro, bar none!

E

exit420

what up doe... no doubt, cant wait to get started you'll be the first call

Top Bottom