No Smell???

• Thread starter shift00420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shift00420

Greetings farmers.. So here is the dilemma my buddy grew out a plant in with his other strains but this one plant has no smell. After it was dried & cured like all the rest it has no pungency at all.
Strain related? Curing related? Drying related? Has anyone else had this happen???

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Most likely just really bad genetics. One time i popped a freebie seed of what they claimed was OG kush. It smelt like hay and had no trichromes at all. All my other strains in the same room were awesome but i literally couldnt even give that plant away haha. So if other strains in room are looking good you probably just got a really bad seed. Otherwise its most likely grow environment.

below frigid

below frigid

Greetings farmers.. So here is the dilemma my buddy grew out a plant in with his other strains but this one plant has no smell. After it was dried & cured like all the rest it has no pungency at all.
Strain related? Curing related? Drying related? Has anyone else had this happen???
Back in the day when society was not so cannabis friendly no smell was a selling point for some. Just for stealth reasons. If I remember right they said Northern Lights did not have a tin of smell. No smell does not mean crappy weed. Most likely genetics was why his plant did not have a ton of smell since the others did. Were the strains different or the same? Even if they were the same it could be just a different pheno. Just my opinon.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

I have seeds I've made that throw a no smell pheno. Covered in crystal but no smell. You can kinda get a slight wiff now and then but I generally use my no smellers for extraction

S

shift00420

I ran the same cuts & mine was just fine. He ran the new nutes Emerald Harvest. At this point he thinks it might be nute related.

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

Might be monsanto tainted genetics.

Half the modern seed banks sell bunk seeds, half the modern clone banks sell bunk clones...

Or the nutes. Most bottled hydro nutes sterilize anything in the soil that can create these funky cannabis smells we love.

Latest posts

Top Bottom