No spider mites

• Thread starter jonnynu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bobby34

I find a good dose of these little rascals should get rid of adults and eggs. Ive used them twice in 2 years and they work a treat. I only got the spider mite through some one else's shitty cuttings i had to use!. Always go over kill though and order more than you need. As soon as the food source is gone (spider mite & Eggs) they will die out them selfs and not harm any thing in the grow room.

HarryM

HarryM

I find a good dose of these little rascals should get rid of adults and eggs. Ive used them twice in 2 years and they work a treat. I only got the spider mite through some one else's shitty cuttings i had to use!. Always go over kill though and order more than you need. As soon as the food source is gone (spider mite & Eggs) they will die out them selfs and not harm any thing in the grow room.
Looks good, but what if the infestation is heavy? Will they still be able to kill all the mites and eggs?

B

bobby34

Yeah dude, as long as you get a large amount of them. The grow i have is around 3m x 5m and i dose it with 2000 phyto. As a basic rule you should achieve control of red spider mite in about three weeks if the starting ratio of red spider mite to Phytoseiulus is no greater than 20 spider mite to 1 Phytoseiulus.

Obviously you need to catch em early as theres not much you can do with these if you only spot the spider mite late into bloom.

Canappa

Canappa

Yeah dude, as long as you get a large amount of them. The grow i have is around 3m x 5m and i dose it with 2000 phyto. As a basic rule you should achieve control of red spider mite in about three weeks if the starting ratio of red spider mite to Phytoseiulus is no greater than 20 spider mite to 1 Phytoseiulus.

Obviously you need to catch em early as theres not much you can do with these if you only spot the spider mite late into bloom.

If you late in Bloom and need to kill them use Conserve SC. Its kills the mites and eggs any time no matter how bad the infestation.

Canappa

Canappa

What is Conserve SC made from? I don't use toxins.

Quote from web page :

"ConserveĀ® SC specialty insecticide is an excellent choice for nursery and greenhouse operators, as well as arborists, and lawn care operators and golf course superintendents. Spinosad, the active ingredient in Conserve, is derived from the fermentation of a naturally occurring organism, uniquely combining the efficacy of synthetic insecticides with the benefits of biological insect pest control products"

Also check out this Forum link it has all the info you need.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/russet-mites.64947/page-46

Desertboy

Desertboy

I only use live preds and co2 dosing anything else is hype or poison.

Top Bottom