No Till, 100% Organic Earth Friendly Grow Aact

• Thread starter Hpo777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hpo777

Hpo777

Hey guys this is a 100% OMRI cert grow. I use nothing that's not 100% sustainable. So no guanos n Such! I use EWC but it's from my own worms fed only high quality goodies!

Soil?
MY own recipe from the "ground" up lol 100% diy. If you really want the deets on it I'll put more info

Nutrients?
Top fed alfalfa meal(veg), kelp meal(full cycle), fish bone meal(flower)
[I feed my microbial life just as much as my plant and yes they feed the plant as well...but I figure 2 birds stoned at once]

Lights?
600w MH veg
600w HPS flower
150w HPS Flower(side lighting)

So here's some pics!
No till 100 organic earth friendly grow aact
No till 100 organic earth friendly grow aact 2

Smerb

Smerb

Only see one thing might be useful to you. A tray. Floor temps and air movement almost make that thermometer useless where it's at. I usually have 3 thermometers in the tent just cause. A tray will keep your ladies off the floor and it's easier to water when in the tray, plus no bending down to the ground.... Hope it will help.

Hpo777

Hpo777

Only see one thing might be useful to you. A tray. Floor temps and air movement almost make that thermometer useless where it's at. I usually have 3 thermometers in the tent just cause. A tray will keep your ladies off the floor and it's easier to water when in the tray, plus no bending down to the ground.... Hope it will help.
I appreciate the advice! I have 2 more as well :)that's just a hotspot one for my own personal notes! I write tons of notes of each part of the room haha I have lady bugs and 10inx4in planters on the wall of cabbage and lettuce for the lady bugs.

Hpo777

Hpo777

Oh and ill be topping and LST for training.

Sorry about lack of some details I was very high last night lol

Strains
4 Lemon Grenade
2 Dark Star

Dark Star has a VERY long flower time but it's so rich in CBD and I suffer from social anxiety so the low THC high CBD really helps before work. And the Lemon Grenade is for at home "rec" use lol.

Had a coupon for clones at my dispo...they were really shitty...but they were so cheap...i had faith I could bring them back to the "light" lol

Smerb

Smerb

Oh and ill be topping and LST for training.

Sorry about lack of some details I was very high last night lol

Strains
4 Lemon Grenade
2 Dark Star

Dark Star has a VERY long flower time but it's so rich in CBD and I suffer from social anxiety so the low THC high CBD really helps before work. And the Lemon Grenade is for at home "rec" use lol.

Had a coupon for clones at my dispo...they were really shitty...but they were so cheap...i had faith I could bring them back to the "light" lol
I think I have a dark star og that didn't germinate. I threw it back in its pouch and it's still there. Eh.

Hpo777

Hpo777

Keep posting if you can. A great grow is always fun to watch. Love the lady bugs myself!!! Anyhow I'm in for the ride buddy.

Oh absolutely! Mary Jane isn't addictive...but growing is! Lol

I've never even heard of Dark Star before moving to CO! Loving the pictures I'm seeing though! I'm guessing lower yield though? thanks for the positive feedback I'll take some more pictures when we get back from memorial day weekend! Stay safe friends!

Smerb

Smerb

Oh absolutely! Mary Jane isn't addictive...but growing is! Lol

I've never even heard of Dark Star before moving to CO! Loving the pictures I'm seeing though! I'm guessing lower yield though? thanks for the positive feedback I'll take some more pictures when we get back from memorial day weekend! Stay safe friends!
Yield on dark star? Not sure I can research it quick.

Hpo777

Hpo777

Yield on dark star? Not sure I can research it quick.

So I'm getting conflicting info about the yield after researching a few websites. The only thing everyone agreed on was it's very long flower time at or over 10 weeks. I'm seeing low to medium but I take that with a grain of salt, you never know till it's chop time!

Smerb

Smerb

So I'm getting conflicting info about the yield after researching a few websites. The only thing everyone agreed on was it's very long flower time at or over 10 weeks. I'm seeing low to medium but I take that with a grain of salt, you never know till it's chop time!
what seed company? A low yield may be because its quality herb.

Organikz

Organikz

@Hpo777
Very happy to have another no till gardener on board. Where did you hear about no till and where did you research? I have lots and lots of pdf files, suggested readings, and notes as well as a compilation of posts from Clackamas Coot, blujay, and mofo.

I offer advice if requested in grow journals. Looking good.

Last edited:
Hpo777

Hpo777

@Hpo777
Very happy to have another no till gardener on board. Where did you hear about no till and where did you research? I have lots and lots of pdf files, suggested readings, and notes as well as a compilation of posts from Clackamas Coot, blujay, and mofo.

I offer advice if requested in grow journals. Looking good.

Oh man where to begin! Lol I started reading "small space big harvest" because I started as a veggie gardener first. Then moved to CO and decided to take things from veggie garden and apply them to my herb Garden! The no till started after Elaine Ingram videos I watched. Then I started reading Teaming with microbes, fungi etc. I've been hooked ever since! I have some pics of last harvest and this is the same soil as before. I'm so impressed with all the bud I've harvested! I've still got miles of learning to do but I think I'm heading in the right direction. I'm currently in Microclimatology and Soil Ecology classes here in CO. So most of my knowledge is still being developed! I always always always! Welcome positive advice. So feel free to post your findings, collections of data or anything that might help! What's your standing on guano s? Any companies that are 100% ethically sourced? I'd really like to add some...but can't find some real OG organic guys to give a straight answer!
20170613 205156

Hpo777

Hpo777

Smerb

Smerb

Oh man where to begin! Lol I started reading "small space big harvest" because I started as a veggie gardener first. Then moved to CO and decided to take things from veggie garden and apply them to my herb Garden! The no till started after Elaine Ingram videos I watched. Then I started reading Teaming with microbes, fungi etc. I've been hooked ever since! I have some pics of last harvest and this is the same soil as before. I'm so impressed with all the bud I've harvested! I've still got miles of learning to do but I think I'm heading in the right direction. I'm currently in Microclimatology and Soil Ecology classes here in CO. So most of my knowledge is still being developed! I always always always! Welcome positive advice. So feel free to post your findings, collections of data or anything that might help! What's your standing on guano s? Any companies that are 100% ethically sourced? I'd really like to add some...but can't find some real OG organic guys to give a straight answer! View attachment 737360
I'd say I roll OG. But not 100%. The soil I have at the moment is 3 years old. Keep it active. No till, what about a rotatillar?

Hpo777

Hpo777

So in case you're wondering why in the hell i have boxes on my wall...thats lettuce and cabbage for the lady bugs! I have 2 small containers with already sprouted stuff on the ground for them, but needed more for the more lady bugs in gonna let go! And I checked my calendar and this is actually week 3. So I'm very impressed with growth and the fact I'm feeding that soil a bunch! Can't wait to see my roots after the mammoth(has such an amazing rep, and I met the reps at a store...and they were amazing people) any info regarding the lady bugs would be much appreciated! Have a good day guys! And is it preferred as "full image" or regular?
20170905 083755
20170905 083806
20170905 083830
20170905 083833
20170905 083840

Hpo777

Hpo777

Hey guys! So....due to my insane schedule from work, school, and a gf...i haven't be able to train them properly...im mad at myself too d ont worry. So I'm going to gently just LST as I can. :/ life is dumb lol

20170913 113450
20170909 094613

Hpo777

Hpo777

Update*****

1.5ml fish hydroslate
1tsp kelp meal
1/4 cup EWC

Veg tea

Top Bottom