• Tagged users None
Topcolaz

Topcolaz

Supporter
No tillknf   why i quit the bottles
No tillknf   why i quit the bottles 2
No tillknf   why i quit the bottles 4
No tillknf   why i quit the bottles 5

Started off with essentially a slightly modified KIS Organic/Coots Mix that's had bit of topdress over the current cycle.

Ingredients are from Blackswallow Living Soil, Gaia Green Organics, Dynomyco along with some KNF inputs.

Strain shown is Inhouse Genetics Platinum Garlic at harvest on day 75 flower.

No tillknf   why i quit the bottles 3
Topcolaz

Topcolaz

Supporter
Dinafem Critical +2.0 pheno #2
Harvested on day 75 of flower
She looks as if she needs a shave or something. The trichomes seem tall and unven in height giving it a very fuzzy appearance.

I'm not even sure what shape the bud is exactlyπŸ˜‚

Soil recipe similar to KIS organics/Coots Mix modified to what was locally available.

Still learning lots on keeping a closed loop on waste, collecting/introducing IMOs etc.

Happy for discussions around your organic journey and bud pics! (Ofc)

20210915 161140

20210915 161148

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Good looking! I read somewhere that the red color on the stems to the fan leaves indicate cal mag deficiency. Or it could be strain related. Have you noticed?

Topcolaz

Topcolaz

Supporter
Good looking! I read somewhere that the red color on the stems to the fan leaves indicate cal mag deficiency. Or it could be strain related. Have you noticed?
I've also noticed that the stems get red after bending for LST too. I haven't seen the deficiency show in leaves so perhaps just a small deficiency.

I will be giving a go upping my cal-mag to see if there are any changes next round. Cheers mate🀘

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

You might be on to something. I have one that is mainlined and its like this, those I did not touch this way(naughty naughty) did not have red at all..its curious

Top Bottom