• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Japanfreak

Could it be? A site I haven't been banned at yet? :passingjoint:

Cool

Been around a while, somebody might know me, I might know somebody.

Like Ali, I'll call it in advance, 1200 posts. :fighting0084:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't know, Jf, I bet you could manage to piss people off much more quickly than a whole 1200 posts. Hell, I've seen you do it in a single post.

sky high

sky high

Years ago I "knew" someone on the boards from Japan...

Have you ever grown/shared seeds of a fem strain comprised of Highland Nepalese x BB?

B

Bobby Smith

I betcha you don't get banned as quickly as that Matt Rize dude.............holy crap was that quick.

Anyhow, if you're the dude with a nice little personal aero setup who I'm thinking of, welcome - if you're just coming here to be an ass and get banned, you're gonna find the leash is shorter than most places.

J

Japanfreak

I don't know, Jf, I bet you could manage to piss people off much more quickly than a whole 1200 posts. Hell, I've seen you do it in a single post.

Well some people are one foot over the edge as they say. :cool0019:

J

Japanfreak

I betcha you don't get banned as quickly as that Matt Rize dude.............holy crap was that quick.

Anyhow, if you're the dude with a nice little personal aero setup who I'm thinking of, welcome - if you're just coming here to be an ass and get banned, you're gonna find the leash is shorter than most places.

Years ago at OG I ran aero, but they were big ass DIY gardens that filled rooms. These days I do Hempy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom