No where to flower 1✓auto

• Thread starter Natkingcole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natkingcole

Natkingcole

I got one light on 18 hrs to Veg. I got one I want to flower that should've been done a long time ago how can I get one into a 12 he cycle with Theese others in veg?? It keeps wilting every cple weeks so I been flushing stems trying to turn purple

Porky1982

Porky1982

Well i have absolutely no idea what the question is here.
Flushing stems trying to turn purple. WTF. 😂

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

Well i have absolutely no idea what the question is here.
Flushing stems trying to turn purple. WTF. 😂
My bad fam .I got one area to work in I need to figure out how to get one girl into flowering cylce without imtrupting the photos .plus I was mentioning purple stems cuz they been tryna turn purple .this plant keeps wilting every cppe weeks

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

This girl I need to flower I bought as an auto 5 months ago lmao this is nice too so I need to flower it am keep the others on veg can I throw a bag over it black it out to make it 12 hrs

Porky1982

Porky1982

This girl I need to flower I bought as an auto 5 months ago lmao this is nice too so I need to flower it am keep the others on veg can I throw a bag over it black it out to make it 12 hrs
If its an auto it will flower no matter what the light cycle is. The more light the better to flower autos.

Porky1982

Porky1982

If its 5 months old its not an auto.

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

Can u throw a black bag over a plant to adjust light cycle tho

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
There's no magical way to get it to flower. All I can thin of is using a shower curtain between the light and the plant but only if it doesn't let any light through. If you cover it in a bag, it won't get co2 and it will die so don't do that and plus once it starts to flower it'll knock off all the trichome heads.

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

I'll thanks bubba I'm still learning an trying new things on soil til I perfect my craft I do keep forgetting wat week I'm on cuz I ain't organized rn so I'm feeding based off the way they look

Roybart

Roybart

There's no magical way to get it to flower. All I can thin of is using a shower curtain between the light and the plant but only if it doesn't let any light through. If you cover it in a bag, it won't get co2 and it will die so don't do that and plus once it starts to flower it'll knock off all the trichome heads.
I split my room with a rollup wall of panda film. 12x 12 side runs 7 pm to 7 am 18/6 side runs 1pm to 7am I use (2) 8ft x 1.25 dia PVC pipe and I have the panda film attached to the pvc pipes and a couple of pulleys and parachute cord. The top pvc pipe I can move back forth across the room.

Latest posts

Top Bottom