No worries. I'll welcome myself n2 your World! Lol!

• Thread starter Luccy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Luccy420

What's Up my Peoples?

Im fairly new 2 the world of #420. Super Rookie as far as smoking goes. But ive been lucky enough 2 have started out with nothing but OG strains(which I prefer, but Kush is more than welcome) so my tolerance is a little edgy. LOL! Just wanted 2 show face as a new Member here @ the FARM!

You cats be cool, ya hear.....

Luccy

Curb Feeler

Curb Feeler

Hi Luccy420, you sure got a great start....I know many that started with schwagg, not OG strains. Must be nice to get a head start!

420king-MASSES

please dont take offence but how old are you reason i ask is when i started toking i was 15 that was 17 years ago what kind of plants are you growing there but real quick if your under 18 dont answer my question i dont condone under 18 years of age toking i know i sound like a hippocrit but im a father of 2 and firmly believe that i was to young to start toking teens should allow their brains to develope and learn to appreciate this fine gift from the heavens but hey if your 18 or older i appologize for my rant its just your "SUPER ROOKIE" has succesfully thrown me for a loop ow ya and welcome to the farm if your of age to vote

L

Luccy420

please dont take offence but how old are you reason i ask is when i started toking i was 15 that was 17 years ago what kind of plants are you growing there but real quick if your under 18 dont answer my question i dont condone under 18 years of age toking i know i sound like a hippocrit but im a father of 2 and firmly believe that i was to young to start toking teens should allow their brains to develope and learn to appreciate this fine gift from the heavens but hey if your 18 or older i appologize for my rant its just your "SUPER ROOKIE" has succesfully thrown me for a loop ow ya and welcome to the farm if your of age to vote

LOL! Totally understand. When I say "Super Rookie" its actually because I waited so long to indulge. I'll be 31 in Nov. I started smoking as a remedy for my headaches(Migraines). Works wonders....... Never really knew how 2 smoke as a youngin and 1 day i was talking 2 a friend about my headaches and he suggested marijuana. Never had anything against it. Just never knew how. My 1st joint was Skywalker OG.... I was a member of Club 420 every since... Lol

L

Luccy420

Hi Luccy420, you sure got a great start....I know many that started with schwagg, not OG strains. Must be nice to get a head start!

Thanks! Yeah, it was great actually. I mean, other than me falling asleep almost 10min after my first couple of hits my 1st time, I was A-Ok. Lol! Been smoking OG every since. Ive tried different Kush and what not(which I do enjoy), but u just cant go wrong wit some good OG, ya know....

420king-MASSES

i get bad migraines where i gotta be secluded in darkest room i can find and demand absolute silence it suks cause it ruins my familys day or days when they hit me what would you suggest for an herbal remedy

L

Luccy420

i get bad migraines where i gotta be secluded in darkest room i can find and demand absolute silence it suks cause it ruins my familys day or days when they hit me what would you suggest for an herbal remedy

Man, Ive been having headaches like this since a youngster. My mother use to have them the same as I......
BOMB weed does the trick for me. Honestly! There isnt really a trick to it. Im new to this also so maybe thats a reason why it works for me. Maybe with OG being more of a HIGH for me just takes the headaches away when they come on......

C

cindy99 king

hello luccy420 and masses with these headaches have gone and seen and optometrist,as for around 15 yrs si had bad migrines and all i needed was glasses,just a thought.anyways stay stoned

L

Luccy420

hello luccy420 and masses with these headaches have gone and seen and optometrist,as for around 15 yrs si had bad migrines and all i needed was glasses,just a thought.anyways stay stoned

Hey Cindy99,

U know what? I use 2 wear glasses as a Youngin also.... But the only reason why I never tripped about that is because I mainly wake up wit headaches. More so than me getting them throughout the day.....

420king-MASSES

actually i used to have to where bifocals from first to fourth grade and my eye doc said my vision was corrected and ive never had to use eye glasses again except for the sun and then i use the darkest sunglasses i can find at age 32 i got no insurance and wont get state subsidized insurance i use cannabis for everything medical as well as recreational im hoping to find a canna plant that is able to treat my migranes and ill grow a couple of them for me i did find that i was able to curb the effects of a migrane coming on with a bowl pack of kings kush[grape ape x og kush] [greenhouse seeds] but it had hermie tendencies and i wasnt fond of the tangerine type flav it gave the smell was intoxicating but i digress

Latest posts

Top Bottom