Nobody seems to know what this is. Please HELP!!

• Thread starter DopeDean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DopeDean

DopeDean

Pests, deficiency, or burn? Im lost here. Orange spots. No visible sign of pests under leaves. O fungus rub off. Now tiny holes/cracks in the driest orangest leaf.
Nobody seems to know what this is please help
Nobody seems to know what this is please help 2
]
Nobody seems to know what this is please help 3

Nobody seems to know what this is please help 4
DopeDean

DopeDean

Do you foliar feed ? Can u provide more detail?
Nope! Just very little FF trio every other watering. Ocean forest soil. Day 40 of flower. Healthy up until now. This started with a bit of a downward claw then the orange spots in the veins

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Light? Distance from canopy? Ppfd? Temp? Rh? Ph? Entire plant pic?

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Dont worry bout it, that leaf prolly just got its nutes sucked out by buds

DopeDean

DopeDean

Dont worry bout it, that leaf prolly just got its nutes sucked out by buds
That was what i thought, but its spreading now and i have about 10 fan leaves like that. She did stretch a lot when i flipped so she is closer than i would like to the lights.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Pick them off. Always look for deficiencies in new growth

Greenthumbskunk

Greenthumbskunk

DopeDean

DopeDean

Light? Distance from canopy? Ppfd? Temp? Rh? Ph? Entire plant pic?
2 160w(actual pull) leds one plant. Closer to canopy than id like but no wiggle room. 2x4 tent excellent airflow and exhaust. Temp 60-75, rh usually around 65+. PH has been right where i want it around 6.6.

DopeDean

DopeDean

Bottom leaf? Top leaf? Feeding schedule? Light strength? Humidity? Nutes?
How long has it shown on the leaves?

I know from too much nutes like nitrates or magnesium leaves can start to bow down
Pretty evenly dispersed throughout the plant. The rest of the info is above. It has been showing for about 5 days the claw has been a few days longer than that.

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Do you use c02 ? What calcium and amino acid is being fed ?

DopeDean

DopeDean

Do you use c02 ? What calcium and amino acid is being fed ?
No and the only nutes i use at all are a very small amount of FF trio because the Ocean Forest soil I use is usually so hot it doesn’t need much. Going to try a bit of cal mag i just want to make sure that is what it needs first.

DopeDean

DopeDean

I have her sister in an identical tent with an identical environment, watering and feeding schedule, and identical everything and she doesn’t have any of this and is thriving.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I have her sister in an identical tent with an identical environment, watering and feeding schedule, and identical everything and she doesn’t have any of this and is thriving.
Each plant has different needs - sounds/looks like a cal overload

Latest posts

Top Bottom