Nobull56 has added THCfarmer to his stops

• Thread starter Nobull56
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nobull56

My wife & I have been breeding MJ for about ten years. And my father in Oregon has been at it for over thirty five years. We all bred & showed livestock also and in 1994 we won ‘Premiere Sire All Other Breeds’ for hogs at the Cow Palace in San Francisco.

We took our knowledge of stock breeding and have been applying it to our medicine for years.

We met a gal that goes by Rowdy at her first farmer’s market location & loved her style. I think we sold & donated in the top ten for the animal shelter that year (or maybe the next). Rowdy eased us out of only growing one way; seeds/ outdoor. She also let us follow her on some of her adventures, encouraging us to grow in our own development along the way. We try to help her Farmers Mkt here in Lake Co. She to has started a forum www.420swap.com. I've spent some time on her swap site and ICmag and Seedshare (now at http://www.seedheaven.net).

Along the way we have been gifted with some great genetics & have bought a lot from overseas. We have re-bred & work on breeding lines that our folks like. We belong to some groups of breeders that stay very low key. I encourage folks to save pollen by freezing & 'Hand Breeding'.

My wife started a small home delivery collective to help folks that might have issues leaving home & in need of help with their growing. You can visit her web site at http://www.leftcoastgrowers.com. Sign her guest book; she gets a real big kick if you’re far away!!!

We have not been out of the closet for long ( (about MJ & god knows what else) & know a lot of people that are still hiding their usage. To this point I've encouraged some great ‘Closet Breeders’ to market their seeds under a label called 'Seeds of Trade'. I have had No Bull Seeds for years and my wife, Token Treasures, has had Left Coast Seeds.

Well this sounds like a rant so I’ll close. Good Karma Growers Collective has a selection of our seeds that help fund them (all proceeds go to the collective from our donated seed packs) so ask if we are not there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom