Noco Gardeners Guild

• Thread starter 3G Labs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

gonna do my best to make it life just happened to me today. had plans all over the place and nothing went right..i will try

3G Labs

3G Labs

@homebrew420 @Horsetooth .
It was great meeting you both. I enjoyed talking with you guys, you two are a couple of Weed Wizards! keep it up!

Horsetooth

Horsetooth

It was good meeting you too @3G Labs! We will have to do it again sometime.

Looking forward to popping these beans, what was the cross again?

draco

draco

i really wanted to make it, but i got hijacked. sorry i missed you guys...

3G Labs

3G Labs

It was good meeting you too @3G Labs! We will have to do it again sometime.

Looking forward to popping these beans, what was the cross again?
@Horsetooth Absolutely
Male was GuerrillaGrass x Strawberry cough female.

homebrew420

homebrew420

@3G Labs always a pleasure to meet new people with a passion for the plant. And thanks for the Groov tube. That thing is no joke! haha other than the giant cloud of smoke smells just as the label stated.

@draco dont get hijacked the next time. haha i should have seeds on me next time

3G Labs

3G Labs

@Horsetooth @homebrew420 There is 15 other "3G_Red " released in the wild not including what I passed to you guys. Feel free to pass along any + or - feedback about her, and pics!
@Horsetooth Props on your work! that sample got me Elevated, what was her name?
@homebrew I will hit you up when that 3G_Purp is available, should be soon.

Horsetooth

Horsetooth

Thanks @3G Labs. That was Golden Triangle (triangle kush x Appalachian) by bodhi

3G Labs

3G Labs

Hello all I'm kinda New here been lurking a while now anyway I'm up in berthoud and would love to meet some peeps I can be honest with about my job lol
Hi peazy303 , I live in loveland , Im down to hang out and BS.

3G Labs

3G Labs

Word yeah i havnt checked in with thcfarmer in awhile sorry. I have contact with lots of strains, eastcoast, blue dream sourd, herijuanna, glass slipper, bluberry diesel....etc.... what about you?

3G Labs

3G Labs

In my personal opp I have day wrecker(so killer who cares if it's legit) tardis,blue dream .grape drink.lemon skunk. Massachusett super skunk.but I also just cracked 19 seeds so I'll be on the hunt again. how's the blueberry diesel?

The blueberey diesel does ok, likes to drop all its leaves in flower though, looks sorta ugly. But killer diesel smell.

Top Bottom