Node spacing.

• Thread starter Kingjoshh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Is this node spacing normal or waaay too tight I’ve let the plants stretch for two days to open it up and it seems to help but does anyone thing this will effect it negatively. I toped them.

Node spacing
Node spacing 2
Node spacing 3
Reactions: Ina
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Kinda depends what method of growing you are doing. They look a little tight to me. And that looks like more Indica leaning so naturally they will be shorter and bushier. A few things you can do is realise the light and give a bigger temp differential at night. With my indica I like to keep mine tight for the first 2 weeks to fatten up the main stem then get em stretching a bit until flower. I use the day/night diff to help me do this. But I grow using a scrog. There is no real right or wrong it just depends what your going for and how you plan to manage it. If you defoliate you prob want nice and tight if you don't you probably want a little more spacing. And the list goes on

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Kinda depends what method of growing you are doing. They look a little tight to me. And that looks like more Indica leaning so naturally they will be shorter and bushier. A few things you can do is realise the light and give a bigger temp differential at night. With my indica I like to keep mine tight for the first 2 weeks to fatten up the main stem then get em stretching a bit until flower. I use the day/night diff to help me do this. But I grow using a scrog. There is no real right or wrong it just depends what your going for and how you plan to manage it. If you defoliate you prob want nice and tight if you don't you probably want a little more spacing. And the list goes on
I am gonna scrog them, I toped them and I think I am gonna do a light defoletiaion to get rid of popcorn buds. There is a good temp different recently so thank you. I was worried they were waaay too tight and they are a indica

Top Bottom