*nods*, Introduction (small Grow With A Few Different Strains)

• Thread starter bullfrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bullfrog

bullfrog

Hey all,

Recently I built a grow box out of recycled pallets and started with mid season auto-flower of white tahoe cookies and started germinating a couple seeds that I found (obama kush, mozzarella, and a random) to test the grow box. Came here looking for wisdom and hoping to find a good community. So far so good.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hey all,

Recently I built a grow box out of recycled pallets and started with mid season auto-flower of white tahoe cookies and started germinating a couple seeds that I found (obama kush, mozzarella, and a random) to test the grow box. Came here looking for wisdom and hoping to find a good community. So far so good.
Welcome to, The Farm!!

bullfrog

bullfrog

Thanks! I'm just roaming around the site (just realized the dark theme is a helleva lot easier to read). Is there anywhere you would recommend starting as far as content?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hit the search bar. Itll help you find your way around The Farm.

bullfrog

bullfrog

Just learned you can't edit a post after 30 minutes, so here are some photos.

WTC wasn't looking to good for a few days as I was getting everything balanced after the transplant, that and she was harvested so I'm trying to re-veg her. I welcome all comments or thoughts on the process or if it's even worth it. I doubted if it would work as they cut the fan leaves during harvest, but just last week the smaller leaves around the nodes started to bud out again so I guess we'll see if the fans grow back. In the seed bin are the three seeds I had mentioned before. just checked them and all three cracked open. Hoping to see some root tips soon.

56991897475  59258A3B 48CF 4BE6 9F3F 2DBFF9B5B92F
56991899136  CD88440B C4AA 4E54 B345 37172EC27CAE
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Dearly miss the White Tahoe Cookie cut. Easy to grow and provided me relief.

Top Bottom