Non-DOT test in 72hrs, WTF.

• Thread starter ogplatinum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

So i just got my interview today for a assisted living job and I knew there was a non dot test, but I thought they would give me the pre employee paperwork like a week after the interview, then proceed with the screening.

But no, my stupid ass had to go impressing people, making them smile, and in short want to hire my ass like yesterday...

They said within 24hrs is when the test should be done, but they wont mind if could get it done by this weekend or a little after. I said im busy as hell! which i am...

My problem, my stressed as fuck, and I know i wont be able to sleep at all tonight I dont use my meds...Also dont have money for fake pee or a whizzonator.

I really need this job, but I also NEED my meds right now as well. House inspection, getting new room mates moved in and old ones out, and this interview all in one weekend. Im dying here, I need a bong rip....

WHAT SHOULD I DO FARM? How can I pass in two days? Do i have rights as a medical cannabis user to not be judged on that? Whats the dealio!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Also should state that I only weigh 125lbs....So flushing could be an option, along with some 2mile plus runs...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Abstaining for a couple days and drinking one of those drinks(Vales Toxin Eliminator) not sure if that brand exist still but with your weight and metabolism you should be fine. Just take a few shots of vodka for bed...

baba G

E

E.T.

a little trick i use to use was to drink a LOT of water...to the point of almost constant urination. this in essence 'shuts down' your kidneys function of filtering and pretty much allows straight water to pass through your system. i have passed more then one 'surprise' exam this way, with only 1-2 days notice.
you do this the day of the exam up until you have to pee in the cup. you want that 'pee' to be nothing but water. it's not a guarantee, but like i said...i have passed numerous tests this way. but, be careful on the amount of water you drink...you can overdose on water....

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah, you can go to GNC and get a carbo type of drink or something with massive b vitamins...I believe that is what most the drinks they sell for drug testing are composed of.
The vodka may not b best idea, first website I visited said to abstain from alcohol too for 48hrs...lol
Start pounding the H20

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Yeah, you can go to GNC and get a carbo type of drink or something with massive b vitamins...I believe that is what most the drinks they sell for drug testing are composed of.
The vodka may not b best idea, first website I visited said to abstain from alcohol too for 48hrs...lol
Start pounding the H20

Been pounding the h20 for sure. At like 3 gallons right now. Going to get some straight cranberry juice too, NOT the cocktail with TONS of sugar and go HALF AND HALF with that and water...

I couldn't help but take a bong rip about 2 hrs ago though....I have never stopped smoking, besides for 4 months once, for some stupid bitch, haha.

But seriously, this is fucking hard! Lol.

Last bong rip on 4:00pm 10-25, test on friday at 3:00pm.

Wish me luck homies!

Keep shooting ideas at me!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey bro, the feelings of wanting to smoke will pass...just occupy yourself and don't let yourself get too idle...
Start a project with your hands and get lost in it!

baba G

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Hey bro, the feelings of wanting to smoke will pass...just occupy yourself and don't let yourself get too idle...
Start a project with your hands and get lost in it!

baba G

Thanks man, I think im just going to eat a shit ton, drink a few more gals and work on homework, I have tons of essays and studying that I need to do. So here we go!

G

GirlCarny

You also need to take potassium pills, creatine, and a good multi vitamin for some color. If you plan on just drinking gallons of water.

darkmatter

darkmatter

by 3pm you can be pissin straight water, gotta try. wonder when you should stop eating i would think the day of, i wonder if stoping sooner would matter or not.i dont know what dot means is that the lab one and yours is the cup and test strip one. i would have fast food cup of water in hand when i rolled in.the last time i was about to have to take one i had time to plan i was reporting a hand/carpel tunnel thing i was ready but they tryed to pull some other stuff, like i thought, so i never had too and went with plan b, and walked.

C

cheech

Here's what I did. Bought a little plastic container that I had my g/f piss in. I wore a winter sock under my slacks that I had the container in as well as one of those hand warmer heater packets. I pissed in the cup and let the little temp gauge on the side highlight to the appropriate temperature, then pored my urine out and swapped it with my g/f's urine, which was also warm.

I probably didn't need to pee into the cup, but I was worried the temp of my g/f urine wouldn't be warm enough, but I'm fairly certain it was, or warmer even.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Here's what I did. Bought a little plastic container that I had my g/f piss in. I wore a winter sock under my slacks that I had the container in as well as one of those hand warmer heater packets. I pissed in the cup and let the little temp gauge on the side highlight to the appropriate temperature, then pored my urine out and swapped it with my g/f's urine, which was also warm.

I probably didn't need to pee into the cup, but I was worried the temp of my g/f urine wouldn't be warm enough, but I'm fairly certain it was, or warmer even.

This place makes you jump up and down when before you walk into the bathroom. Guy stands right outside. So that seems a little sketchy.

Im tiny, so im going to drink water all day today, only smoked ONE rip this morning, all day tomorrow as well. Also going to run and sweat tomorrow.

Get a good flush drink a friend of mine has used to pass probo tests time and time again. he only stops for 2 days and takes the drink 2 hrs before test and passes every time.

i only weigh 125 so i feel like with my metabolism so fucking fast I can do this!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Synthetic urine? I just passed a lab drug test with quickfix 5.1.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Tex, Ive been curious about the synthetic. We get regular drug tests at our work, and a couple guys use the synthetic, quick fix. Ive always been skeptical of the fake urine, and the flush drinks never wanted to take the risk, but some swear by them.
In my own experience, to flush your system, drinking excessive amounts of water isnt necessary until a couple hours prior to the test, depending on how fast you drink the fluids. The idea is to flush everything from your system, and only piss water into the cup. You can do this by starting the fluid intake 2-3 hours prior, make sure you are pissing a lot, your gna have to piss every 10 minutes..
One issue with this is, the test results come back inconclusive.. Meaning your sample was diluted. They will know bc the specific gravity will be offset. You will be asked to give another sample as soon as the test comes back inconclusive. Ive used this method just to stall a few extra days to ensure my system was clean of all chemicals. However, you have to refrain from smoking during this time. WTF were you thinking? If you want to job bad enough this shouldnt be hard.

Another foolproof, but sketchy method is smuggling in someone else's piss. A clean specimen of course. Any watertight small container will do, make sure its big enough to satisfy the test requirements. Boxer briefs have a small pocket that runs under inseam. Easily conceals your bottle. Make sure the specimen is fresh, obtain it on your way to the hospital/lab.. I recently had to do this, and all I had to use was a 12oz. water bottle haha, not the easiest thing to conceal in your crotch area. Good luck

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Not too worried. Many people I know, way larger than myself have smoked BEFORE the test even and taken a drink that i've purchased and passed just fine with a lil b vitiams for color.

Readyclean is the drink, and i've gotten muliple reports from people using it to pass even probation tests and job tests. Im taking the test on sunday, ill keep you posted.

i've cut my smoking in half for the last 4 days, going to completely stop till sunday.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Fake piss works like a champ. Even for DOT. You just need 2 of them for that.

darkmatter

darkmatter

i fucked one all up. i thawed some at the time clean urine.i used the hand warmers and i later saw on the farm that you shouldnt cover warmers up completly with tape. then i had to ride my bike probably 6 miles and got lost trying to find the place. so then after the 20ish min. wait at the place when i handed it over, the lady was like this is not the right temp. so i rolled out lookin dumb. one thing of many that i didnt do was pee in the cup to warm it up first and that couldnt hurt or put the warmer against the cup then i might of pulled it off.o well. so far ive never got injured suddenly while working and had to take a workmans comp. one. the only ones ive took are pre employment and i just stay clean when im looking for a job.never had a random test either i lucked out on those so far.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Readyclean. Gotten good ass reviews from family who use it ALL the time for probo and friends as well.

Aunt even says she smokes morning of!!! But she's not a heavy smoker (3-4 times per week) but id say I smoke an 1/8 a day....

Im thinking stop sat and sun, take the test monday after the ready clean.
ill be good.

thanks again guys!

K

kes5480

whizzanator never fails. pass 100% of the time. or get a generic one like i got. uses medical tubing instead of a dildo..haha

i bought a kit from my local smoke shop..comes with synthetic urine and instant hand warmer w lil temp. sticker ,cost like 40 $ and i just reuse it when i got a pee test, just need some clean urine and a hand warmer. its undetectable.. i have used it when i had a supervised test but the dude wasnt a perv and wasnt lookin right at my junk..he was behind me at the sink while i was at the urinal(ask em to turn on the water to help u pee..stagefright.lol)...pretty nerve racking...good luck
though..u gotta be smooth if u go this route...my 2cents..
goodnight farmers
peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom