Noob Breeder needs advise

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

I have some L.U.I growing right now in day 20 of 12/12 and plan to pollen up only SOME of the branches a few from each plant I have 4 total ....So tonight I will gather some pollen from the Ortega male and hit these ladies tomorrow ....So I could really use some pointers on how to go about it so that the pollen don't get on any other of the branches...Not sure but once I heard that u could do that by brushing the branches and spraying them with water?????????Any help would be very helpful....

joeca1i

joeca1i

[YOUTUBE]tCZd1STS3fo[/YOUTUBE] I prefer pollinated bud,to receive plenty of sunshine,at the least.

Rushoe

Rushoe

[YOUTUBE]tCZd1STS3fo[/YOUTUBE] I prefer pollinated bud,to receive plenty of sunshine,at the least.

Nice bro nice great way to collect the pollen and thanx for sharing the video how ever I was trying to find a way I could brush the pollen on WITH out having to worry about the pollen flying on the rest of the branches the plants are nice and big I think and I most certainly don't need 10000000 beans just a few 100 wouldn't want the genetics to get lost of die they don't sell these seeds anymore so I just wanna pollen up a few branches...

Latest posts

Top Bottom