Noob Cultivator. Wanting to soak up knowledge from everyone.

• Thread starter Bulldog88wr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog88wr

Bulldog88wr

Hello everyone, I am on a quest to grow the best I can possibly grow. I am starting out with a 5x10 grow tent, 2 spider farmer sf4000’s, 2 iPower inline fan and filters, I also have a couple little things like a dumidifier, OSC fans, ph testers(soil and water),tds tester, propagation station, lux light meter,hydro meters. The only thing I had a problem with is I am in the Midwest so it’s going to get a little cold, (20-30F). So I was worried about how I’m going to maintain temps whiles The lights are off. Any help is appreciated! And I’m also torn between having 8 or 12 plants in my tent.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I would suggest doing a "dress rehearsal" of you entire setup for at least a week before a plant ever gets inside. Track your temps and rh, you may need a space heater..maybe not. I find my dehum adds plenty of heat at night. Never know until its going. You've chosen to go on the big side for a first grow so you have to take the appropriate precautions to make sure things dont get out of hand while you're precious babies are in there. One can quickly find themself overwhelmed by environmentals without experience so go slow at first.

The youtube videos make it look easier than it really is. I would start with 8 three to five gal pots. Ive found that the more wet medium in the tent = more problems in the beginning. ❤🌱

Top Bottom