Noob, first time outdoor grower question

• Thread starter Shook1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shook1

Hey guys whats going on? I been googling info on pot growing and finding mixed results and stumbled across this site and its quite badass I must say.

Well..I was looking for some tips! I am from the Southern part of Ontario, Canada. I will be growing a small amount of plants outdoor..the strain? Either Iranian G13 or the Dope from Dr.Greenthumb's. Apparantly both are potent, yield alot, and grow well in my climate. I want to know exactly what would be the best nutes to mix in with my water and how often should I water these babies?

Other random questions..

If I can't make it to my crop in a day or two due to work or family stuff..or whatever..is that going to be a major major issue? I mean is rain water sufficient enough?

I really want to get dense nugs..I always buy/smoke hydro stuff with pretty tight nugs..my bud just gave me a nug from his crop and it was an outdoor plant(dont know the strain sorry) and it was a loose ass nug..it was so stretched apart..and all his nugs are like that..on top of that it isn't nearly as potent as the stuff I generally buy..I mean it works just as good if you smoke twice as much as normal..but..that aint cool..

So any tips on getting dense, tight ass nugs?

Any other tips you can think of that can help me out would be appreciated..this is my first time grow in an attempt to save money..im tired of buying pot off local dealers..its such a drag.

Thanks alot fellas/femz :banana1sv6:

Top Bottom