Noob here with new UC grow in need of a lot of help

• Thread starter Good Vibes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Gold A/B and their Zone product is all you need. I squeezed out a bit over 2 Ps a light a couple of times with that sauce. Cultured Solutions works just as well.

I throw my seeds in a paper towel, baggie it up moist and throw them on top of the refridgerator where it's warm but not hot. A seed mat is meant to keep a plastic tray and medium or root plugs warm, so direct contact with the sandwich bag was like visiting the depths of hell.

I would have the seedlings under an LED since they're not being used in bloom now. Bigger, better, faster and stronger growth I would guess.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
My suggestions would be to ditch the LED's and only rock proven female cuts in the UC... You don't want to run seedlings for the first time in the UC and have to yank out males, hermies, or have some stay short while others grow tall, especially during the stretch...

Good Vibes

Good Vibes

My suggestions would be to ditch the LED's and only rock proven female cuts in the UC... You don't want to run seedlings for the first time in the UC and have to yank out males, hermies, or have some stay short while others grow tall, especially during the stretch...

I purchased only feminized seeds. I'm putting together a flood and drain now for them before i throw them in the UC. Of course it'll be a while before I fill up the buckets since I want to get some good clones from the mothers. The LED's are already paid for. Despite everyone saying to pitch the lights I'd like to see for myself what they can do.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Continue as planned. You could see yourself with nanners all over the buds and seeds since they're unproven is what Shady is trying to say.

I'd say you'd be nuts to try this without a med card in a friendly area, so why not spend the little extra to get some proven clones from a shop to save time and headaches?

T

tipper619sd

I think everything these guys are saying is right. I just recently got done with my first grow and i had first gen cuts and being it wasn't from a creditable source i got one hermie and one that was damn near auto flower and i only use a 4 site system. I would stress getting great genetics and knowing what they are before using the system. Check out my grow log if u want i wouldn't want you to go through what i did. Keep your head up and your mind open to advice. Peace and happy growing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom