Noob joining in on the fun!

• Thread starter Iron Eddie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Iron Eddie

I didn't smoke for 20 years after high school. One night planning our 25 High School reunion I was kidnapped and made to get high by some of my old classmates. The BEST thing that anyone has ever done for me! I felt so relaxed! 4 kids, 2 dogs and a wife can stress a guy out!

For Christmas (2009) I was given a plant for my desk at work. Yaaay! A few months later I (just for a goof) pushed a few seeds into the soil. I shit when all three sprouted up. Now I could just rip them out or......GROW EM!

I hit craiglist for a metal storage cabinet, Ebay for a used UFO. I was GROWING! Woo Hoo! I got one female and she really came out awesome for a total noob.

I ordered some seeds online and struggled with a few grows. Just a couple of plants would be killed at a time...I knew to start off slowly.

I got some more seeds and decided to make a mother plant so I can start learning how to clone. I had trouble and lost my clones on my first few attempts.

I now have clones that have lived for 2 WEEKS! I just cut a few more and they seem to be doing great!

Thats my story and why I'm here!

Ed

GI JO

GI JO

Good story, I hope it just keeps getting better and better for u

Top Bottom