Noob question for sun acclimation

• Thread starter GWAP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GWAP

Hello farmers,

I have always done indoor/hydro and now working towards a MPB solution.

Going to go purchase some clones under CF's and acclimate them to the sun. Never done this before and not sure if I should use tree shade/place a screen over them or both/ move them in and out for acclimation? Or????

I searched and browsed for an answer to no avail for the last hour. My friend gave me the go ahead to drop some plants in his backyard. Can't pass up the opportunity for a little extra even though I will use an indoor strain outdoor and the season is well under way. Looking forward to the learning experience. First time for dirt farming too!

Thanks in advance farmers!

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

Hello farmers,

I have always done indoor/hydro and now working towards a MPB solution.

Going to go purchase some clones under CF's and acclimate them to the sun. Never done this before and not sure if I should use tree shade/place a screen over them or both/ move them in and out for acclimation? Or????

I searched and browsed for an answer to no avail for the last hour. My friend gave me the go ahead to drop some plants in his backyard. Can't pass up the opportunity for a little extra even though I will use an indoor strain outdoor and the season is well under way. Looking forward to the learning experience. First time for dirt farming too!

Thanks in advance farmers!

On my current outdoor ops upon transplant I put the newly transplanted ladies in the shade for 3-4 days. Then they went into full sun w/o problems.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
On my current outdoor ops upon transplant I put the newly transplanted ladies in the shade for 3-4 days. Then they went into full sun w/o problems.

thats exactly what I did with some 4 footers, had a spot that got partial light for a few hours early and then late in the day.

Top Bottom