Noob saying hi...

• Thread starter Lucifer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lucifer

Hey everyone, currently I am an Active Army Infantryman, and Southern California native...

Here's my story...(short version). Grew up with a great friend since we were little "nose miners". Later I joined the army at 17, did four years, moved in with my "well off" friend with a working agricultural farm. Went back into the army after getting high all day, every day (and watching Aqua teen hunger force) where I have been for the passed almost seven years.....

AND THEN!!...after finding out that the asshole-infused army and its carrying shit on my back has led to 4 herniated discs, and degenerated discs at the base of my spine (which i didnt know i had till a recent xray result)...therefore im either getting out with 90% disability, or just getting out all together in 6 months...

The reason (short version long gone) is that my friend called me after he recently got his SB420 card and has me all setup to get one as well. The stipulations or our referral is that we can have no more than 8lbs of bud and grow no more than 90 plants....

So now he calls me and says "hey bro, im going to start growing weed as my new cash crop and i need you to come help me cultivate as a 50% percent partner"

*There you have it...my bro and I, 7500 bucks as a startup, a 31 foot climate controlled refrigerated trailer "HYDROPONIC SYSTEM, here we go!"

Again...Hello, my nickname is Lucifer (no need for the explanation for the nickname anytime soon)....

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome Devil

Great to have you, hope everything goes as planned

mal

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
ah yeah thats what happens when you offer to sell weed here

trust me - thats no record - fools get banned everyday before their first post even gets seen by anybody here

best part was he didnt even wait until his posts were no longer moderated - what a tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom